Daf 95 xf info please

Hi folks does anyone know the steering wheel size in a daf 95xf 54 plate i am after one of these covers because it is badly worn

and does anyone know the curtain size the for the front curtains because my blue daf ones let in to much light. So i will be going on ebay later to spend some money lol

i forget to do it yesterday :unamused: :unamused:

regards adam

He’s a reject bus driver whose hobby is breaking things, trucks usually! :grimacing:

why not measure the ones already on it ?

Me n her had the same problem, couple of metres of felt type blackout material from the local fabric shop/warehouse, cut to size from originals ( don’t forget the slit to go over grab handles) then a happy hour sewing on the hooks. Sorted, and cheaper than e-bay :smiley: 18" ? :blush:

r slicker:

That’s what I was thinking :wink:

44 Tonne Ton:
He’s a reject bus driver whose hobby is breaking things, trucks usually! :grimacing:

Not broken a truck recently, nearly had a head on with a tipper this afternoon who decided my side of the road was better though :open_mouth:

DAF95XF:

44 Tonne Ton:

Not broken a truck recently, nearly had a head on with a tipper this afternoon who decided my side of the road was better though :open_mouth:

On a single carriageway in excess of 40mph by any chance…? :wink:

44 Tonne Ton:

DAF95XF:

44 Tonne Ton:

Not muckaway then :laughing: :wink:

DAF95XF:
nearly had a head on with a tipper this afternoon who decided my side of the road was better though :open_mouth:

Ah, tipper drivers, they`re allowed to do that, they DO own the road dont you know!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

DAF95XF:

44 Tonne Ton:

That’s because you are back driving buses you pillock :slight_smile:

44 Tonne Ton:

DAF95XF:

44 Tonne Ton:

Yeah it was, wasnt even a main road either :open_mouth:

newmercman:

r slicker:

That’s what I was thinking :wink:

As i said i forgot to do it on friday and the truck is 40 miles away from me

the thing is i wanted to bid on ebay but did not know the size :unamused: :unamused:

shuttlespanker:

Coaches actually :wink:

DAF95XF:

shuttlespanker:

Coaches actually :wink:

No its a BUS…thats what is says on the tax disc :grimacing:

Semtex:

DAF95XF:

shuttlespanker: