d2 application form

hi everyone, done my medical today and the doctor filled in the d4 form, i am filling in the d2 form and question 1 asks what provisional entitlements i want added, can i tick both C and C1+E or do you have to add just C and do another one after youve past class 2, just to let everyone know i done my medical at borstal village surgery in kent and was £60 !!

Hi mate,

Been there myself recently. When did you get your car licence?

Tick C (and D as it costs no extra), when you pass you’ll get the provisional CE.

caitlinsdad:
Hi mate,

september 06

1 finn:

caitlinsdad:
Hi mate,

september 06

Then you won’t have the C1 although as it’s a sub-category of C it can be disregarded, unless 7.5t is all you want to drive.

Hi Sorry To ■■■■ in here. I have through the post my forms now D2 & D4 I think I may already have a provisional for getting started?

How would I know??

Your help is appreciated??

Mark…

MarkyBoy:
Hi Sorry To ■■■■ in here. I have through the post my forms now D2 & D4 I think I may already have a provisional for getting started?

How would I know??

Mark…

Have a look at your licence it will tell you if it has cat C on then you have the provisional

Tick all the boxes, c1, c1+e, c, d,d1.
Does no harm, it’s all free, you may as well have all the provisionals.

animal:

MarkyBoy:

How would I know??

Mark…

Have a look at your licence it will tell you if it has cat C on then you have the provisional

Hi I have on my photocard part C1 & C1E??

Thanks

MarkyBoy:

Thanks

The paper counterpart shows the provisional entitlements so you’ll need to look at that.

mrpj:

MarkyBoy:

Thanks

The paper counterpart shows the provisional entitlements so you’ll need to look at that.

Thanks mrpj…