Provisional d2 form

Ok, so I’m wanting to send off my d2 form today. Just a couple of questions regarding the application process - do you have to send it in with you current driving licence (I have filled in passport part) - I can’t seem to find where it says about sending my original licence in with the form. And I have ticked all boxes for c, c1 and c+e. I’m hoping this is correct, the instructions seem to be pretty vague, but contain a lot of excretion at the same time. I don’t have a PhD in dvla faeces sampling so any help would be great! If an error has been made on the form can you simply cross it out or do you have to get another?

Thanks for the input!

did you tick the" D " BOXES ? might as well get these now may save you having to apply later shall you ever decide to drive a bus , I sent my licence off with it and the d4 medical form

Most send D2 and D4 form with both parts of licence together in one envelope - registered mail is best

Always scan both sides of licence before sending

Tick C & D only on D2 form

ROG:
Most send D2 and D4 form with both parts of licence together in one envelope - registered mail is best

Thanks for the replies!

I did have a brief scan on the forums and saw that others said it was ok to tick all categories of licenses? Is this not the case then? Not sure I can change that now :open_mouth:

Michael Douglas:

ROG:

Thanks for the replies!

I did have a brief scan on the forums and saw that others said it was ok to tick all categories of licenses? Is this not the case then? Not sure I can change that now :open_mouth:

No point in ticking others as C & D covers C1 and D1
Automatically get C+E & C1+E provisional after passing C test
Automatically get D+E & D1+E provisional after passing D test

with a black pen (ink) :open_mouth:

The black ink part I’ve got covered! :wink:

Oh right, well I’ve checked them all now… I guess I’ll have to see what happens when I’ve sent it off now…I’m assuming i’ll get it returned to me :unamused:

You will recieve new photo licence with the provisionals on, some people on here waiting weeks for licence to come back, and others a week, mine was about a week and a bit, which was long enough, i feel for those who it takes longer,
are you aquired rights or initial ?

you need to produce your licence for Hazard and Theory test