Custom made cab curtains

Hi,does anyone know of any body who makes custom made cab curtains.
Not the off the shelf ones.
many thanks

could try these bud…

truckinsmart.co.uk/page.asp?id=33

used to get them advertised in t&d/trucking international and truckstop news?

clairescabcurtains.com

This is the one that advertises in T&D etc

Me mam made mine for me or you could try searching for ‘whiterigtruckcurtains’

whiterigtruckcurtains.com/

i never had curtains from Janice at Whiterig, but i ordered a set of table top covers for an XF originally from carol at Truckinsmart, i asked her to take them to Truckfest, she made them and never took them after at least 3 phone calls in the weeks leading up to the event (twice the week leading up to it). was well ■■■■■■ off i can tell you :imp:

her attitude was “i’ve not brought them, tough”

i told her where she could put them.

i ordered another set from Janice at Whiterig, and i couldn’t be happier with what i have got

i know that they are not curtains, but i already got them in my cab, but i can highly recommend the quality of work from Janice, whereas, i wouldn’t touch Carol with a bargepole :confused:

try sdinteriors.co.uk or .com cant remeber now or keep an eye on flebay ,
i picked up a volvo set including velvet bed spread and leatherette engine mat and passenger and drivers mats from their .

I have a set of curtains from Carol @ Truckinsmart, can’t fault the quality / workmanship, BUT … the “customer service” left a lot to be desired ! I needed the curtain hooks changed … took best part of 2 MONTHS numerous phone calls + visits to the unit ( it’s on an ind. estate just off A19 … luckily i used to go up/down regularly to N. East).
I talked to another couple of lads … think one was on for the Scottish guys that do the horse bedding (Daf 95’s 85’s ■■) … he recommended Whiterig.

Thanks to all for your replys.
I will be placing my order with white rig.
Once again many thanks