Cab curtains

Can anyone tell me where I can get some decent cab curtains. I’ve got an old shape MAN where you store the curtains above the windscreen and they are so thin. I want to get some thicker curtains.
I did email a site that did curtains before xmas and they have not bothered to reply.

Have you tried these Ron whiterigtruckcurtains.com/index.html

Do you want them with frills or tassles on ?

Ive used this company many times and are very good truckinsmart.co.uk/

bristolron:
Can anyone tell me where I can get some decent cab curtains.

Not sure I can help you with that exact question bristolron, but I’d suggest you choose the style of curtains very carefully :wink:

Somebody didn’t choose wisely, and the reason they got some stick is explained in THIS THREAD
:laughing: Mind you, your curtains go up out of sight in the curtain cubbies just above your windscreen, so you should just about get away with the tassels. :wink:

go into your local dunhelm store and by some curtain linning and sew it to you exsisting man curtains and hey presto youve got curtains that keep the light out :wink:

I have the same cab on my ERF and the curtains are pretty thick and keep you in the dark (even on those beautiful summer sunny mornings when you oversleep,you think its about 5am then open the curtains and realise its 9.30 and everybody else has gone). Well ,it happens to me!!!
Anyway ,try and get some from a ERF ECS (main dealer or scrap yard ■■)

It says ERF not RAF:
I have the same cab on my ERF and the curtains are pretty thick and keep you in the dark (even on those beautiful summer sunny mornings when you oversleep,you think its about 5am then open the curtains and realise its 9.30 and everybody else has gone). Well ,it happens to me!!!

That reminds me of an old boss when I complained about the curtains in the old DAF being white. They let the sun in when you are trying to sleep.

His reply was that “if the sun is shining, it was time to be up and at work” :sunglasses:

It says ERF not RAF:

:open_mouth: Careful there fella! Some people on here would say thats the same place! :laughing:

get some material and a sewing machine thats what r lass did for me cost me about 25 quid for everything i needed.