Advice on truck curtains ( for mate )

hiya all, now let me say from the off, they are not for me.
i think they are very naff, but thats just me.

my mate wants to know where to get volvo fh globy frilly curtains from.
he aint got interwebby so has asked me.

i am sure i saw a thread on here as where NOT to get them from, so where is the best place without spending mega bucks.
many thanks.

greggy:
hiya all, now let me say from the off, they are not for me.
i think they are very naff, but thats just me.

my mate wants to know where to get volvo fh globy frilly curtains from.
he aint got interwebby so has asked me.

i am sure i saw a thread on here as where NOT to get them from, so where is the best place without spending mega bucks.
many thanks.

If you really thought they were “very naff” you’d have told your “mate” to sod off. Go on admit it, you want some for yourself don’t you. No need to be shy, we understand. :laughing:

Greggy it dosent make you a bad person

Just contact your nearest brothel and offer them a price, just make sure you wash them :grimacing:

Do not get frillies that go above the entire windscreen, the driver that uses the vehicle when he is off, can seldom see anything through the bloody useless things…Don`t ask me how I know :unamused:
Bloody frilly curtains, they are for poofs, surely?

You’ll look like a ■■■.

Well I suppose when you’ve had a Tommy Tank you need something to wipe your knob on. :laughing:

If you tell your mate to go to a CDC trailer they sell them or look on eBay mate

no they are not for me as i drive a m.a.n.

i have told him how daft they look but he still wants them and to pay about £130 for some :unamused: :unamused:

mark h:
If you tell your mate to go to a CDC trailer they sell them or look on eBay mate

^^^this…the ones that CDC sell are lined which keep out the light if your parking in daylight.

Truckin Smart … NOT recommended :imp: See previous posts on them

SD INTERIORS

WHITERIG TRUCK CURTAINS

Google should find either of these … heard good comments on both of these from drivers @ Barnard Castle Truck Show.

They’re not for me, they’re for somebody else.

No, you haven’t put on weight.

I was just cleaning it and it went off.

It’s 2012 and curtain users should be out and proud. If we can de-stigmatise HIV we can de-stigmatise curtains. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tell him to get some drive axle chrome wheel trims while he’s at it. :smiley:

Whiterig are the best. Not the cheapest, but imo the cheapest are crap. Hers are the cheapest of the better ones. She’s ok for leatherette mats too. Good customer service too

Ill vouch for whiterig truck curtains too. Ive got a set of them and the quality is superb and janice who runs the company is spot on to deal with

yep i thought whiterig too so we are now sorted. thanks to all who posted. oh and he is a stobbie driver. :unamused:

GAZLEEDS:
Ill vouch for whiterig truck curtains too. Ive got a set of them and the quality is superb and janice who runs the company is spot on to deal with

this^^^^^^^^

although, i do not have the curtains in my truck, she did me some table mats for the driver and passenger tables for the DAF XF