Whiterig truck curtains

does any body know if they are still going cant find it on the net any more, had sum top notch curtains made a few years back made and after some for a fellow driver

thanks 4 any info

Their Website dissapeared on the 15th of May 2009 according to Google so not that long ago, and it just expired, wasn’t taken down.

Here’s their contact details:

By Phone: 01890781578/07885979064
2 Whiterig Farm Cottages
Ayton
Eyemouth
Berwicshire
TD14 5RN

Give them a call and let us know if they are still running, I’m sure there’s a few on here that’d be interested.

Alex

I had a set of curtains delivered from them about a month ago, hope they are still going as I need a few other bit and pieces made as well now.

will give them a buzz 2morz, cant fault there work at all fair play

I spoke with Janice last week, she is still up and running doing truck curtains and everything else :smiley:

the problem with the website was that the reminder for the registration was sent to an old email address and she didn’t receive it, hopefully, it will be sorted by now :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thats good news, Janice & John are good nice people and have a decent knowledge of the industry. Their curtains were very good to! :sunglasses: :smiley:

zebadee:
Thats good news, Janice & John are good nice people and have a decent knowledge of the industry. Their curtains were very good to! :sunglasses: :smiley:

dunno about the curtains, not had any of them from janice, but i do make a very good set of leather table mats :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I bought a full set of curtains from janice for my old R series back in october, just fitted them this week to the 1 i drive now and i’d forgotton just how great they are, cant recommend janice and john highly enough…