Truck curtain business

The wife is just in process of setting up her own business making truck curtains etc, she has been making curtains for a while and decided to give it a go full time, her curtains are superb in quality, great for sleeping during the day. most tartans are available etc, If you want a certain fabric she will try to source it for you.

Business name is still being decided on but if you have any suggestions regarding this aswell, very much appreciated.
Just bought embroidery machine aswell so that wont be a problem. she will be setting up a website soon and i will put links on here to it.
A set of curtains includes 2 front curtains, pelmet, and tie backs, rear curtains available, any one offs are available aswell,
front set of curtains will be £175 but up until december itl be an offer of £145. anyone who buys a set would be asked to take a digital picture and send it to her so it can be used on website,
To get in touch just e-mail janthony198@aol.com or pm me on here…

any questions just ask.

Good luck in your new venture.
Have you considered selling on eBay, ebid, Amazon, CQout and putting ads in truck stops, could help until your website is up and running?

she has had a couple of sets on ebay and they both sold quickly, she has her name out and about in our area as she has done a lot locally…

See if she can make some that only have two positions, fully open and fully closed. They would sell well as so many drivers seem to have real problems with curtains which they can’t fully open and they cover half their side windows while they are driving. If she reckons she can make these suggest she makes them to fit Scania’s first.

Coffeeholic:
See if she can make some that only have two positions, fully open and fully closed. They would sell well as so many drivers seem to have real problems with curtains which they can’t fully open and they cover half their side windows while they are driving. If she reckons she can make these suggest she makes them to fit Scania’s first.

You’re going to be needing one of these very soon…

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

You’re going to be needing one of these very soon…

Probably. However the half=drawn curtain drivers are likely to need one of these

and I know which I’d rather have at the moment.

Coffeeholic:

and the winner of the ‘post of the year’ competition goes to…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Actually, not only was I going to ask if the lady could manufacture a set of curtains which are designed to only go half-way back across the windows, I was also going to ask if she could supply an realistic artificial leg with a white sock on the end which I could rest on the top of the dashboard to complete the picture.

The curtains pulled across the side window is something that drives me spare thats one thing vosa should start dishing out pg9s for. I mean you dont half close the curtains at home.

kr79:
The curtains pulled across the side window is something that drives me spare thats one thing vosa should start dishing out pg9s for. I mean you dont half close the curtains at home.

one of my drivers used to do that, he even had a few spare eyes that go in the runners to stop the curtain going all the way back, until i told him to sort it or i would sort it :wink:

problem solved :sunglasses:

Just the kind of comments i should have expected from a you lot, thats why this site is not worth a monkeys now. full of tossers. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

TONY530I:
Just the kind of comments i should have expected from a you lot, thats why this site is not worth a monkeys now. full of tossers. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Well said that man. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

TONY530I:

Hey, that’s a bit ott.
Your post was a ‘spam’ post to be fair and you’ve had some good helpful posts, you always get trolls (like Phil, or is it rob :laughing: ) on Forums like this, get over it. :stuck_out_tongue:
Nowt wrong with being a ■■■■■■ :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Back up Tiger…Did you expect floods of orders from T’Net■■?
As has been said this was probably spam, but for your information I thought it was a good idea, but at the moment I do not need any curtains,
IF i need curtains I will be going else where as I don’t take too kindly to being called a ■■■■■■.

Take the posts in Jest and the money with a BIG smile!!! But you won’t get a penny from me!

£175 sounds like a lot of cash to me. Pretty sure there’s someone on feebay that does a full set for around £70.

TONY530I:

you need to expect some joke comments ! and you have got a free ad even if your prices are a bit high

( I was looking a a front set on t’internet for £125 last week )

RobK:
£175 sounds like a lot of cash to me. Pretty sure there’s someone on feebay that does a full set for around £70.

Come on phil, post a link :unamused: Put your ‘money’ where your mouth is, as they say :grimacing:

These, for a Volvo FH series are BIN at £130 + £15 p+p including pelmet and tie-backs.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/VOLVO-TRUCK-CAB-C … 27b4d8e529

£175 does seem higher than I normally see elsewhere I must say.

dinosteveus1:

RobK:

Come on phil, post a link :unamused: Put your ‘money’ where your mouth is, as they say :grimacing:

:confused:

RobK:

dinosteveus1:

RobK:

:confused:

confused, why? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: