Where did you get those drive?

Now this topic has probably been done to death and I seem to remember asking the question not so long ago but I can’t find the ■■■■ thread.

Anyway I’ll give you shakedown of the situation the company I’ve been working for for the past 6-8month took me on perm at the beginning of December (great news). They have also just put my name on the cab door this morning (I quite like it makes it more personal). However, the previous occupant wasn’t one for cab decor it was a work tool and that’s that. I have the missus re attaching the hooks webbing on the original curtains a stop gap for now (you probably now know where this is going). I’m looking for some decent curtains that are both thick enough to be warm and make it nice and dark inside but I also want em to be quite fancy and frilly bit like the gypsy curtains you see at truckfest on all the scannys. Was just wondering if any one had any idea where I could get a decent set from. Oh and I’m also looking for a matching set of quilted floor mats like you see in scannys too.

Ps serious answers only please also apologies for raking up an old topic just wanted to make sure what I’ve seen and where I’ve enquirer aren’t fly by night places

Thanks

White rig truck stuff. Based up at Berwick near morrisons
They do curtains and floor mats plus the embroide so you can make em really personal
Plus there on FB

Yeah I’ve sent these guys an email to see what they could come up with just wondered if there were any that I’d missed

dafpower:
I’m looking for some decent curtains that are both thick enough to be warm and make it nice and dark inside but I also want em to be quite fancy and frilly…

Uh-oh. :open_mouth:

I predict 10 pages. Maybe more.

There’s truckin smart up at County Durham but if you search on hear there’s varied reviews about the lady that does em

I got an engine cover for my FH from Gonia on ebay, the floor bit above the engine is spot on, the sides and front bit dont fit very well at all. I wont be buying from her/him again.

Contraflow:

dafpower:
I’m looking for some decent curtains that are both thick enough to be warm and make it nice and dark inside but I also want em to be quite fancy and frilly…

Uh-oh. :open_mouth:

I predict 10 pages. Maybe more.

This you new hobby contraflow predicting pages - only joshing pal

Yeah the co Durham ones were a bit of a boring website and a bit half arsed unlike the white rig they looked fairly good will see what anyone else comes up with

Def white rig I’ve tried the others and Janice at white rig is def by a long chalk the best
Terry

Crikey, 2 hours in and no abuse :smiley:

i,ll sum it up in one word … Ebay, loads of curtains,bedspreads etc

:smiley: Try getalife.com :smiley:

bobbya:

waaahaayyy, we have a winner :wink:

chaversdad:

bobbya:

waaahaayyy, we have a winner :wink:

Thank you :blush: :unamused: :smiley:

Indian restaurant with red tassles is the look to be seen in.Or the Tarts Boudouir look.Or Moulin Rouge.
Is it a lorry or a mobile theatre?No offence to the Op,but all that tat in a truck looks ridiculous,but it is your money to waste.What next Peekaboo curtains.

What lorry are they for might be useful.

Oh and I’ll say it cos no one else has. You only want them to hide your phone

er daftpower if I let you stay in my caravan will you put new curtains and quilt in that :laughing:

Please.

I enjoyed reading this thread whilst thinking WHY ?

dafpower:
Now this topic has probably been done to death and I seem to remember asking the question not so long ago but I can’t find the ■■■■ thread.

Hi dafpower,

Is it this topic that you’re looking for: ?

while in the shop buying your bobby dazler curtains you could also buy a dream catcher so u can relive that dream your in a supermegaXXXLglobetrotterXFv12magnum, some blue led lights but be carefull where you are when u turn them on, if the shop running 3 for 2 offer could also get one of those truck manufacture logos that lights up on wall of your cab then when you wake up in cold sweat thinking your in a scania quick glance at wall sigh of relief or push boat out and treat yourself to a bad boy exhaust stack! :wink:

CDC also sell them and they are lined to block out the light.

^^^they do but like with everything CDC sell they will be ■■■■