Customised curtains

ma dads after some cab curtains for his volvo fh12 globetrotter, anyone know wer u can them from ive heard the ones at cdc rnt r8 good but dunno… cheers

Ive used this company excellent products truckinsmart.co.uk/index.asp

lgamston:
ma dads after some cab curtains for his volvo fh12 globetrotter, anyone know wer u can them from ive heard the ones at cdc rnt r8 good but dunno… cheers

do you use a keyboard or text your posts in■■?

donkey-dog:
Ive used this company excellent products truckinsmart.co.uk/index.asp[/i]

link dont work
this one does…
truckinsmart.co.uk/index.asp

www.whiterigtruckcurtains.com

she may be at P/boro truck show

Quality. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

ok

Giblsa:

lgamston:

Does it matter we are lorry drivers not English Lecturers to many people preaching on here about how people spell

Giblsa:

lgamston:

Should it not have been, Do you use a keyboard or do you text… practice what you preach.

ROTFLMAO @ Dafman :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thank you clarky get up and get a beer now :laughing: i will pour.

Giblsa:

lgamston:

There are few things that wind me up more than the working man or woman trying to take a rise…out of fellow truckers on such things like the above don’t we have enough ■■■■ retards trying to do us down everyday in the job ? :smiling_imp:

No a lot of us are not educated but a lot of us have the decency to respect each others shortfalls so Giblsa BELT UP :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

i think the best way off getting the curtains you want with the right fit is going to the local material shop, i got my other half the measurements and material my step father wanted and she made them cost 20 quid and the 4 hours to make em.