Cummins Badge

Hello All
Has anybody got, or does anyone know where to get one of the old ■■■■■■■ Deisel badges that used to be on the front grille? They are like a yellow bar, and the words ■■■■■■■ Deisel across. I know theres tat yards ect, but its a question of time to go to them! Any help appreciated, also Im after a silver Knights Head, I lost my last one some years back.

Mal.

Mal.I know thw badge that you are on about,and the last time I saw one,was at a car rally on the autojumble type stands.

As for a Silver Knight,they’re as rare as hens teeth,I’m sure.

However,As I used to go into the ■■■■■■■ factory at Darlington on a daily basis with a former employer,I have 4 badges in my posession.

One is the blue ‘C’ with ■■■■■■■ at an angle on it.
One is a black square with the words Celect Plus on.This refers to the Celect electronic system used on the modern engines for emission purposes.(This is found on the engines themselves.)
One is rectangle in shape with the ‘C’ logo and M11 plus on.This was also found on 11 litre blocks.
And finally,I have a rectangle Black and Chrome metal badge with the ‘C’ on and the words Diesel Power on.This is as rare as the Silver Knight,and was given to me by one of the managers at Darlington.There was a plastic version available which looked exactly the same.

While I don’t wish to part with the last one,I can let you have the others for the price of the postage if they are any good to you.Before you decide,I will get my daughter to scan them,and send the image to you if you mail me your address.I’ll also let you have a look at the jewel in the collection.

Let me know.

Ken.

I know this is a bit off topic but ive some French brochures for a magnum and I think Premium in French language i got while out with my grandfather! Is this sort of thing collectable?? I was only a pup when i got them but I came across them about a yr ago and Im just wondering!!

Any replies gratefully appreciated.
Mods feel free to move this thread to bullys or whatever!!
Regards

Kev

ps they date back to around 94 i think if my memory serves me right!!!

Not the Premium but actually for a bus I think Ill have a look in the morning and post what they are, it may be a waste of time but I like to keep things like brochures!!

Regards
Kev

Hi Mal,

If you can get along to the Truckfests, ■■■■■■■ always have a stand there and you can get badges like you are talking about for about a tenner.

cheers
STEVE.

Quinny:
Mal.I know thw badge that you are on about,and the last time I saw one,was at a car rally on the autojumble type stands.

As for a Silver Knight,they’re as rare as hens teeth,I’m sure.

However,As I used to go into the ■■■■■■■ factory at Darlington on a daily basis with a former employer,I have 4 badges in my posession.

One is the blue ‘C’ with ■■■■■■■ at an angle on it.
One is a black square with the words Celect Plus on.This refers to the Celect electronic system used on the modern engines for emission purposes.(This is found on the engines themselves.)
One is rectangle in shape with the ‘C’ logo and M11 plus on.This was also found on 11 litre blocks.
And finally,I have a rectangle Black and Chrome metal badge with the ‘C’ on and the words Diesel Power on.This is as rare as the Silver Knight,and was given to me by one of the managers at Darlington.There was a plastic version available which looked exactly the same.

While I don’t wish to part with the last one,I can let you have the others for the price of the postage if they are any good to you.Before you decide,I will get my daughter to scan them,and send the image to you if you mail me your address.I’ll also let you have a look at the jewel in the collection.

Let me know.

Ken.

Great stuff Ken, I actually managed to get home tonight and I’ll look forward to seeing the scans!

Cheers, Mal.

ATKIG11:
Hi Mal,

If you can get along to the Truckfests, ■■■■■■■ always have a stand there and you can get badges like you are talking about for about a tenner.

cheers
STEVE.

Thanks for the info Steve, Im hoping to get to Peterborough this year or at least one of them, I aint been since 1991!

Mal.

Mal.Theres a Mini show on this Sunday at Stafford show ground and I may well be going.Not 100% certain yet.I’ll let you know,but if you want these badges and can make your way there.they’re as good as yours.I guess it’s not a million miles from your gaff.If I’m not going,I’ll post them to you.

I have also mailed you for your e.mail address so I can scan these images.

Ken.

you have a pm Ken.

Mal.