WANTED Grille Badges Sales Brochures etc

I am a collector of all things HGV. So if anyone out there has any old Grille Badges,old sales brochures,steering wheel centres,hubcaps,operators manuals etc I would be really pleased to hear from you. Willing to pay a very good price for quality early items. Please get in touch …thanks Chris

Not sure if what I have is of any interest,I have an original Atkinson Silver Knight,taken from a Humber McVeigh Borderer late 1970,any interest ?

David

Yes that would be of interest…definetly. Are you in Portugal ?

Yes,retired here a couple of years ago,best move ever,hindsight is a luxury,but I should have taken early retirement and made the move,if you wish to contact me re the Silver Knight,send me a Private Message.

David

Have sent you a pm

I was given a brand new full size oval Albion badge when i was young , it had never been on a vehicle and i can`t find it anyway , they normally had space at the bottom where the model name went but this was blank

I would love an Albion Badge…its one thats missing from my collection…if you manage to find it please let me know.

WHAMFARM1:
I would love an Albion Badge…its one thats missing from my collection…if you manage to find it please let me know.

Hi WHAMFARM I have a one somewhere, I will hunt it out & put a picture of it on here for you to look at, Regards Larry.

5thwheel:
Not sure if what I have is of any interest,I have an original Atkinson Silver Knight,taken from a Humber McVeigh Borderer late 1970,any interest ?

David

Chris,

Have taken a picture of the Silver Knight and an ERF lapel pin,the pen is to provide a scale for you.

Lawrence Dunbar:

WHAMFARM1:

Hi WHAMFARM I have a one somewhere, I will hunt it out & put a picture of it on here for you to look at, Regards Larry.

Hi WHAMFARM, Im still looking for the Albion Badge, But I found this RR,one, Regards Larry.

Larry I am not that big on engine badges really but if you find the Albion sure we can sort something out on both.Thanks Chris

IMG_0193.JPG

WHAMFARM1:
Larry I am not that big on engine badges really but if you find the Albion sure we can sort something out on both.Thanks Chris

Ive just found it , Regards Larry.

Thats uncanny. Just bid on this one on ebay !!

Hi got a rolls eagle diesel badge ,a Gardner 180 badge and a ERF service document holder like a sleeve with a zipper
Buckleylayabout

I’m still looking for an English or Dutch version of this (French) driver’s handbook for an ERF NGC if anyone’s got one! Robert

^^^^and a workshop manual for the same model (ERF NGC ‘European’). Robert