DAF 2800 grille badges/letters

Does anyone know or does anyone have any DAF letters off the grille of the early 2800 DAF’s which I could buy. I have seen a DAF CF tipper of John Wades with them on and I’d like some to put on my XF. The leeters are like the one in this photo.

That’ll be our Marc’s wagon with the old style Daf badge on the lower grill. i’ll give Him a bell later this afternoon.

yes i still have the old style badge of the front of my old daf this one on the lower grill but it has been painted blue n white but could be put back to silver its made from alloy and some of the pins on the back are snaped off

marcy:
yes i still have the old style badge of the front of my old daf this one on the lower grill but it has been painted blue n white but could be put back to silver its made from alloy and some of the pins on the back are snaped off

I knew I’d seen one somewhere. Do you have any spare. I was thinking of putting it on the same place (the black panel) on my XF.

i do have one in the garage il have a look and let you know could be at the weekend like

marcy:
i do have one in the garage il have a look and let you know could be at the weekend like

Cheers Marcy. I will be interested. Thanks Steve

this is it isnt in to bad a shape may need painting up as it was done blue n white then was put away as i dont have a daf anymore the black plate its on is just a piece of alloy as a backing plate you can remove it if you like

Thats looks OK marcy. What would you be asking for it?