Culina

is the bristol depot busy thinking off trying thanks anyone

Hi

Would any of you guys out there have information of what Culina are like to work for, theres a depot not so far from me, understand you have to go through a agency though?.
Thanks in advance.

I worked for culina for a year and half it’s a easy job all rdc deliveries money’s not to bad either but the start times are vicious. You can start anytime after midnight and if you do a night out be parked up at 10 o clock in the morning you also work boxing day and new years eve if your rostered on shift for no extra pay.

Shopnut:
Hi

Would any of you guys out there have information of what Culina are like to work for, theres a depot not so far from me, understand you have to go through a agency though?.
Thanks in advance.

hi

which depot u refer to?

Shopnut:
Hi

Thanks in advance.

Hi Shopnut,

There might be slight differences in policy between various depots, even thought they all belong to the same firm, so it would probably help you to gain more accurate info if you said which depot is “not so far from me.” Just a thought. :wink:

Hi I worked at the Haverhill depot but think the start times are roughly the same at the other depots but if your a new driver I would go for it cause you get plenty of reversing experience and they give you good training on drivers hours and fuel efficient driving

Thanks for your replies, all seemed very positive, probaly worth a go, the depot I am referring to is Haverhill, Suffolk.