culina group

Could anyone tell me a bit more about what culina are like to work for at their magna park depot ( hours, pay, holidays ext/ ). Cheers :smiley:

I think thats an ambient depot, so itā€™ll probably be Mon-Fri in all likelihood. Multidrop on days, trunking at night. Pay is salaried, but good in region of Ā£28K. Good outfit. They use Microlise to monitor everything & run dead straight.

rob22888:
I think thats an ambient depot, so itā€™ll probably be Mon-Fri in all likelihood. Multidrop on days, trunking at night. Pay is salaried, but good in region of Ā£28K. Good outfit. They use Microlise to monitor everything & run dead straight.

Sounds good thanks for the response.

Any drivers from Culina Haverhill with info pls?

speno:

Iā€™m outa Haverhill if ya want to pm me feel free speno!

jonny b:

rob22888:
They use Microlise to monitor everything & run dead straight.

Sounds good.

That is not a good thing:!:

Pimpdaddy:

jonny b:

rob22888:
They use Microlise to monitor everything & run dead straight.

Sounds good.

That is not a good thing:!:

Its not that bad honest, I did quite a few jobs for them on agency (what me on agency shocking I know) and they seemed a very good outfit, had one microlise sheet for an overspeed on the A14 but fair cop 60 in a 50 is a bit naughty.

As stated, they run as straight as they come and a good clean job, nice kit- some old trailers on ambient but also some new XL rated ones, but think internal straps still have to be used on these for now.

You have a pm jacko )

jacko22:

speno:

Lost a few drivers lately Iā€™ve heard.

rob22888:

Donā€™t know about money but at least what you said if not a bit more, wouldnā€™t have thought itā€™s multi drop, but yes salaried pay, good kit all Volvo I think, ambient depot, youā€™re monitored but as long as youā€™re sensible then no problem, and they run strictly legal.

bald bloke:

jacko22:

speno:

We did loose a few drivers baldbloke as most places did when the DCPC came into use & drivers left the buisness rather than pay for nonsence training! I think some of em thought the grass was greener & in some cases it prob is but with a lot of drivers now days some of em want it ā€œon a plateā€ if ya know what i mean! Some of em havnā€™t lived!!!

jacko22:

bald bloke:

jacko22:

speno:

We did loose a few drivers baldbloke as most places did when the DCPC came into use & drivers left the buisness rather than pay for nonsence training! I think some of em thought the grass was greener & in some cases it prob is but with a lot of drivers now days some of em want it ā€œon a plateā€ if ya know what i mean! Some of em havnā€™t lived!!!

Yeah we have some drivers who just constantly moan about everything, itā€™s a bloody easy job letā€™s face it and all we do really is chauffeur chilled food from a to b.

MM at your place moans about havin to wait here there and everywhere then theyā€™ll send him to point A and theyā€™ve cancelled the load or thereā€™s 3 or more drivers waithin for loads mainly down to planners really but yeah your just pick up pull it drop it with the odd very occasional in the back loading.
nice easy clean work at Culina good pay rate as long as you except weekend working is part of the norm

Does anyone on here run out of the Stafford depo?