Criminal Damage

Some total cockend has taken exception to me going back to Gist on the agency, as twice in two weeks I have finished a shift to find I have had a flat N/S/R tyre. :imp: The first occasion It was a rusty nail, which I thought I had picked up somewhere, but two nights ago I found a 3 inch long 5 mm threaded bolt stuck in the same tyre as before. This was no accident as the trye was perfectly fine when I left my motor in the firms car park. When I got back it was on the rim. My tyres are heavy duty All Terrain 265/70/15’s and have been on for a year and a half and still have half an inch of tread on them.

It might have happened at home, but the night before the second occasion I parked it right up against a hedge, so it was impossible to get at the tyre in question.

The bolt is just too long to get in the tyre if run over, so it has been screwed into the tyre. I am absolutely fuming about it.

I spoke to a TM yesterday about it and he had the air of someone who didn’t believe this would happen. I told him that I have only ever had two punctures before in 20 years of driving and as soon as I come back to Gist on the agency I get two in two weeks in the same tyre. It’s just too much of a coincidence. There is no way that bolt would have got in any other way. I’m now checking them every time I use it. If it happens again then he is going to get security to check the CCTV footage.

I’m racking my brain to think who it might be, but I left on good terms back in March and nothing like this happened then. I have started parking it near security now, but I hate leaving it there dreading coming back to another flat. The second one was bad, and the tyre guy has plugged it as best he can. I haven’t put it back on as I want the glue to dry properly for a few days before taking the chance, but I think it will be 50/50 if it does the job as the hole was just too big. These tyres are £130 each.

If I ever find out who is doing it I will break their [zb] arms and their tyres will be the least of their worries.

Total coward. :angry: :imp:

language edit, creative spelling still gets edited :wink: …Denis F