This is what happens when....l

… you let your planners run you ragged and run until 14 hours 59 minutes and dive into a lay-by. fb.watch/3BpqRTG-4w/

Apologies if you can see that gents. It was on faceache and I can’t figure out how to get the link for general viewing.

He’s just trying to make it a bit easier for the tyre fitters to re boot it.

He ain’t having a Good Year. :laughing:

Sorry. :blush:

To be fair that could easily be the result of running over something nasty/jagged which fell or broke off another vehicle and was spat out from under the vehicle in front, though i suspect he left the road for some reason (could be quite innocent here avoiding a head on smash) ran onto the verge and the tyres found the remains of a concreted in signpost or similar that someone else had previously cleaned up.

DOZY.¡¡!!

biggriffin:
DOZY.¡¡!!

No not my fleet no , I parked at Dagenham , Appleton & rugby last week ( assuming pic is from last week ) , though on Monday I did have 2 mid lift tires changed after one went out of shape causing a violent shake at toddington srvs ( all was well after tires were changed , lorry was fine .
I did 14 1/2 hrs mon , 14 3/4 tues , 14 30 wed , 8 1/2 hrs thurs ( I was asked what time I could work too , 13.30 goodbye ) so no 14 hrs 59 mins or lay-bys this week
I do find the op post hypocritical as I do 4 days a week not 5 days + a extra shift he does ( he said a while ago he was letting agency have his extra shifts as they were short of work with covid )
He can come back with his digs when he gets a life like me , until then ■■■■ off

Aye Maoster, quite right…you should get a life like dozy man . :laughing:

robroy:

tyre of your jokes

♫You can’t get quicker than a Kwikfit fitter…♫
Stobrat: Hold my beer…

robroy:

What a scary thought! I’d need Dignitas on speed dial.

the maoster:

robroy:

What a scary thought! I’d need Dignitas on speed dial.

That’s when you know things are desperate and bad… when you’re offered life coaching advice from dozy. :laughing:

He works for tarmac now

Hahaha

robroy:

As he’s parked on that side of the road I wonder if he was doing…continental!