cpc mod 4

i got my cpc mod 4 11am tomorrow morning i feel like ive read the book countless times,and i feel confident of a pass,ive also recievd my digi tach back and got agencies on my case for a start,as they are short on drivers ,

Looking good for you mate good luck with your test, I have my mod 2 test a week today been doing the same reading the book like mad and cant wait to take it.

Good luck

benny947mud:
i got my cpc mod 4 11am tomorrow morning i feel like ive read the book countless times,and i feel confident of a pass,ive also recievd my digi tach back and got agencies on my case for a start,as they are short on drivers ,

hi benny
so hows your cpc module 4 went on, was it good?
i wander what are the preparations you have done for this module, did you get a training with a lgv driving schools? or you have materials like books or cd’s and that, if so could you able to tell me what are this materials or preparations you have done?
so what is this cpc module look like?
…do you bring your own truck or the test center provides it?

thanks very much

jdperez2003:
what is this cpc module look like?

INITIAL DRIVER CPC MODULE 4

jdperez2003:
did you get a training with a lgv driving schools?

That will be a yes in 99.99% of cases because it may require physical demonstration tasks

jdperez2003:
do you bring your own truck or the test center provides it?

The training provider provides the truck.

well i passed ,was alot harder than i thought it was gonna be,the link above was an ivaluable resourse as was the dsa book,as it all in there,the only other thing i would say that worded answers aint good enough,it is a practical demonstration,simply realling off a pargraph,you must show what your doing ,saying i would check the battery is safe and secure,you must open the battery box and phsically check it

benny947mud:
well i passed ,

benny947mud:
the only other thing i would say that worded answers aint good enough,it is a practical demonstration,simply realling off a pargraph,you must show what your doing ,saying i would check the battery is safe and secure,you must open the battery box and phsically check it

Just like you were telling someone else what to do & showing them how to do it at the same time ■■

alright…great! thanks ROG and congrats to u benny