Passed Module 4!

Passed Module 4 CPC today with 100%! Video and flair training questions on here were a great help! Class 2 and CPC done! Time to get looking for a job. :smiley:

1st off congratulations.

I have my mod 4 coming up in a few weeks. Been looking at the training videos on here, I take it they are a good revision tool by your response. What else did you use,if anything? What was the test like?

Yes the video and flair training questions are an excellent training tool. The only other thing I did was a hour training session with my trainer just to go through the restraining devices and just locate everything on the truck! Just be as thorough as possible on your test. As mine was the second of two cpc tests the examiner wanted to get it done and was moving onto the next section before I had even finished.

I actually met Peter Smythe before mine (not knowing it was him!) and he told me ā€œIf your hands arenā€™t dirty then you havenā€™t passedā€. I came back with right grubby hands!

Radar19:
I actually met Peter Smythe before mine (not knowing it was him!) and he told me ā€œIf your hands arenā€™t dirty then you havenā€™t passedā€. I came back with right grubby hands!

That is exactly what I was told! Made sure I had dirt all over my hands!

Thanks for the heads up guys. Will keep that in mind!!