cpc help

can anyone advise on the following? i passed the 1st two parts of cpc approx 5/6yrs ago,failing on case study twice i gave up as a bad job,i now need that last bit,i have certificates for both parts i passed,my question is;will i need to sit all three again or just the dreaded case study? thank-you.

I did my cpc in March and failed the first part and was able to resit that part only in the June, this was all done in the same year (this year) so dont know if the time difference of 2 years would have made any difference,
would have thought once you have the other 2 parts passed it would be passed for good so just sit the case study

But know doubt you will get a better anwser very soon

hi Andy
You can just sit unit four, anytime you want.
Mick

ok thanks for that guy’s,brick block mick are you on for tarmac with topliner??

andy bilton:
can anyone advise on the following? i passed the 1st two parts of cpc approx 5/6yrs ago,failing on case study twice i gave up as a bad job,i now need that last bit,i have certificates for both parts i passed,my question is;will i need to sit all three again or just the dreaded case study? thank-you.

Hi Andy, Your unit 1 and unit 2 passes are still valid as BRICKBLOCKMICK has said. :smiley:

However, I would strongly advise that you obtain a new (full) set of sudent notes.
The reason for this is that the unit 4 (case-study) questions are drawn from the whole of the current syllabus, which I’ll guarantee you HAS changed since you obtained your passes “approx 5/6yrs ago.”

There is a CPC “sticky” at the top of this forum, which you can also access by clicking :arrow_right: THIS LINK

From that sticky, I’d particularly suggest that you visit :arrow_right: THIS LINK to discover what OCR is looking for in the exam.
If you read the examiners’ reports, you’ll discover the commonest reasons for people failing the case study. :wink:
There’s lots of other interesting CPC stuff there too. :grimacing:

I hope this helps. :smiley:

my word…cheer’s dave many thanks for that,last exam i took was based on livestock carriage…and prior info was not available then…all i want to do is haul bricks/blocks/tiles around our great isle’s.

Andy
You have PM

yes mate got/replied etc,forgot to mention if you need a backload from anywhere,give us a shout,you never know…i know it’s maybe a political now on your job,but what they don’t know won’t hurt em eh?i’m off sunday meself to ivybridge with…5ton…yes 5ton!! well it’s paying full rate so who cares,at worst i’ll be in poole mon morn…