Next Weeks CPC Exams

Is anyone on here doing their National CPC exams next week?

I am supposed to be booked in for the case-study but no pre-seen paper has arrived in the post. It is up on OCR’s website though and I am wondering what is going on? :confused:

If I have not received it does that mean I am not entered? I’m sure I had the case study earlier last time (this is my resit :blush: ).

hammer:
Is anyone on here doing their National CPC exams next week?

I am supposed to be booked in for the case-study but no pre-seen paper has arrived in the post. It is up on OCR’s website though and I am wondering what is going on? :confused:

If I have not received it does that mean I am not entered? I’m sure I had the case study earlier last time (this is my resit :blush: ).

I’d phone the provider PDQ, if I were you :wink:
Mistakes like that are not unknown :confused:

You can download the case study to read, and I’d strongly advise you to do that. I’d also suggest that you use the info they give to try and guess which questions you’ll get. (You’ll probably be right too :wink: ) Then you can work out the answers, and Bob’s you uncle. :wink:

TIP: Read the questions carefully on exam day :wink: Good Luck :smiley:

Hi Hammer I’m doing my National this week, I am self funded and doing home study course so have downloaded case study from OCR. Luckily there is only one case study this time but plenty of scope on it for questions. I think there might be one on dangerous goods so just in case revise on that too. I’m taking all 3 on friday, both multiple choice and the case study so it’s gonna be a busy day. Good luck mate with your exam if your still entered

Thanks both for response.

I rang the company and they said “you should have downloaded it, we told the people who did the course with us”. Nice of them to tell me, I thought :unamused: :imp: . I did the course home-study and not with them so I’m glad I checked and downloaded it myself on Friday.

Good luck on Friday Foxstein, I’m lucky in the respect I’ve just got one to do! :wink:

Hi Hammer , while your on the ocr website download the previous exams too, because there is one, can’t remember if it’s march or september, that has the answers and the examiners comments, which shows where the pupils went wrong and how they should have answered the questions, very very useful.
Mick

Foxstein:
Hi Hammer , while your on the ocr website download the previous exams too, because there is one, can’t remember if it’s march or september, that has the answers and the examiners comments, which shows where the pupils went wrong and how they should have answered the questions, very very useful.
Mick

That’s a subject covered in my sticky kindly placed by Denis F at the top of this forum. :wink: