Cpc and adr training

hi does anyone know where i can do my adr in merseyside or cheshire cheap
is it hard to pass and how much does it cost , i live in birkenhead
does adr cover part of your cpc. thank you in advance

I’m not in your part of the country, but I do know that ADR does cover part of the DCPC if the school is JAUPT accredited, 21 hours IIRC.

gothika:
hi does anyone know where i can do my adr in merseyside or cheshire cheap
is it hard to pass and how much does it cost , i live in birkenhead
does adr cover part of your cpc. thank you in advance

Yep but Deiseldave is your man for most of this

If they are japt registered then yep you can gain upto 28 hours

Give these a call

adr-courses.co.uk/

As know they do use Ellsmere port

Didnt think Birkenhead was part of County Durham or has it moved :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Soz tin hat

Dont always go for the cheapest btw as that not always the best

The exam are all multi choice

Advice if you do do it listen to the instructor take notes for your own reference ask questions if in doubt

A read of this may help

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=77793

animal:
A read of this may help

hi animal thank you mate, i,ll have to change my address i used to live in consett
most of my life drove for ramage transport 18 months then moved here because of girlfriend, i gave up driving for 14 months as busy renovating house.
now back on class 2 work with agency . i,ll contact diesal dave as he just lives
down the road from me. thank you for all advice, i,ve been getting lot of work,
but if i get my adr i,ll get more

Hi gothika,

I done an ADR course last year and you should be able to do it for a few hundred quid, but you will have to pay a bit extra in order to get the hours towards your DCPC. Just to let you know that from experience I can tell you that a lot of it is common sense, and as animal has already pointed out it is all multiple choice answers, so the answer will be there in front of you. Just make sure you read the questions properly! :smiley: I almost guarantee you will have no probs with it, as it’s quite straight forward and really isn’t rocket science. :laughing:

Good Luck anyhoo! :sunglasses:

gothika:

animal:
A read of this may help

hi animal thank you mate, i,ll have to change my address i used to live in consett
most of my life drove for ramage transport 18 months then moved here because of girlfriend, i gave up driving for 14 months as busy renovating house.
now back on class 2 work with agency . i,ll contact diesal dave as he just lives
down the road from me. thank you for all advice, i,ve been getting lot of work,
but if i get my adr i,ll get more

Ah Ramage yep he has moved his yard as well to the top of Silverlink old Fuduka Cookson place

THANX LJA and animal, i was at ramage new yard, new york silverlink, he,s probaly got one of the best yards going, but drivers don,t last long there, i done multi drop 18 ton newcastle city centre , then other 4 rounds .
i think adr is best bet as i don,t mind paying good money to get most of my dcpc done too
so like diesal dave says kill two birds with one stone, i have pm dave , as he,s just down the road.