ADR and CPC, on Merseyside

Does anybody know of any reputable companies who run ADR or CPC courses in the Merseyside area?.

Thanks in advance.

John.

I think DieselDave may have that info for you.

There’s nothing reputable about Merseyside :laughing:

B1 GGK:
I think DieselDave may have that info for you.

+1 yep, is deffo the right person to chat to about ADR. Was in Ellesmere port doing ADR acouple of months ago :smiley: , & went back to do ADR tankers just a couple of weeks ago. Exellant tuition & well worth me travelling up country for it too !!,( I did fit it in whilst visiting my family :wink: ) :smiley:

Thanks for that bonnie and B1, i will get some info of him when he comes on :smiley:

Come on Diesel…where are you?? I’ve lots of stuff to ask you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :confused: :open_mouth:

John

driverjohn:
Thanks for that bonnie and B1, i will get some info of him when he comes on :smiley:

Come on Diesel…where are you?? I’ve lots of stuff to ask you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :confused: :open_mouth:

John

Hi John,

Just ask away and I’ll do my best to help. :smiley:

Hi Dave,

Firstly, do you still carry out the ADR courses?, if so i would like to book a course, and does this count as cpc once completed?

What does it entail module wise?

How much is the course likely to cost inc exams etc?

Do you know of any places i can get cpc on digital tachographs, drivers hours, wtd etc.

Apologies if you are doing this :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: right now!!

Sorry but you did say ask away!!! :wink:

driverjohn:
does this count as cpc once completed?

Full 3.5 day ADR courses which are also dcpc approved usually count for 21 hours of dcpc but that incurs an EXTRA cost above the actual price of the ADR course
From what I gather, most providers charge about £75, which equates to £25 per 7 hours of dcpc

For dcpc courses on drivers hours and tachos etc, I recommend that you choose a LGV training school or a transport outfit who run such courses as many of these colleges and new dcpc training companies that have sprung up can often spout crap info - many examples on this site :unamused:

A couple of companies that have had good recommendations in your area are Chevron training and System training

PS - there are some providers who have 35 hours approved for an ADR+ course which starts on monday morning and finishes saturday lunchtime
Those courses include the full ADR course + ADR tanks + first aid + drivers hours/tachos

Try here for your ADR I went through them & can recommend them

adr-courses.co.uk/

I done cpc on drivers hrs & tacho with driver hire

But here might do the cpc

chevrontraining.co.uk/

driverjohn:
Hi Dave,

Firstly, do you still carry out the ADR courses?, if so i would like to book a course, and does this count as cpc once completed?

Hi John,
Yes, I still teach ADR.
I’ve just finished a course… :arrow_right: Clicky

I’ve been away teaching this week, and I had limited internet access so I do apologise for not replying a bit quicker. :blush:

driverjohn:
What does it entail module wise?

That depends on which classes of dangerous goods you wish to carry AND whether you wish to carry them in packages and/or in a tanker. An ADR course is customisable to your requirements, so you do have a fair amount of choice.

driverjohn:
How much is the course likely to cost inc exams etc?

This is gonna sound awful, but it really depends on the choice you make just above.

driverjohn:
Do you know of any places i can get cpc on digital tachographs, drivers hours, wtd etc.

Yes mate, I can recommend Chevron Training as posted by other posters above.

driverjohn:
Apologies if you are doing this :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: right now!!

Sorry but you did say ask away!!! :wink:

That’s no problem mate, and yes, please ask. :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks for the info everyone…got a course booked now…Packages course with Transchem inc 21 hrs cpc, picked up the course reading today, booked for 15th Aug :smiley:

John.

driverjohn:
Thanks for the info everyone…got a course booked now…Packages course with Transchem inc 21 hrs cpc, picked up the course reading today, booked for 15th Aug :smiley:

John.

John,

Please give Carl my regards. :smiley:

Will do Dave… :smiley: Thanks again!!

John.