ADR inlcluding DCPC

One for DD I think.
Was on the phone today to Mcphersons training today to see about renewing my ADR cert. They quoted £740 including vat for groups 2 to 8. It also gave me 21 hours towards my DCPC. Is the price about right considering there would be very little travelling expenses involved ? What would the other 14 hours consist of that I would need for that CPC thing.

Did exactly the same with this company here in NI during May for £400 all in:
dunntrainingsolutions.co.uk/

Big Truck:
Did exactly the same with this company here in NI during May for £400 all in:
dunntrainingsolutions.co.uk/

Price seems better but in their advert they say they lie above the ave pass rate
In the opening post it should read 2/9 oops

raymundo:
What would the other 14 hours consist of that I would need for that CPC thing.

Whatever you choose to do as long as the courses are dcpc aproved
you could do 7 hours on drivers regs TWICE if you want to

ROG:

raymundo:
What would the other 14 hours consist of that I would need for that CPC thing.

Whatever you choose to do as long as the courses are dcpc aproved
you could do 7 hours on drivers regs TWICE if you want to

Or the whole five days on the same module!!!
Have my drivers CPC issued now covered til Sept 2019 but what a waste of time and money :cry:
(luckily I wasn’t paying the money part :grimacing: )

I done my adr with ritchies in Glasgow last year for £539 this counted as 4 days for dcpc so only 7hrs needed now. I paid an extra £8.95 which got me an extra day for dcpc even though I had no extra training. :confused:

400 going rate here in manchester

Not much choice up here in the backwoods, other nearest place would be Inverness I think and that would involve an hours drive each way which would equate to £65 in fuel for the course. I phoned Mcphersons who are also looking for ADR drivers to see if we could work out a decent discount if I got a job with them but they didn’t sound very encouraging and then I realised they are of course Scottish :slight_smile: :wink:
Oh well, back to bloody sea I suppose