ADR Northwest

Hello again folks.

Well I have recently completed my C+E refresher course it went very well only had 1 heart stopping moment! Forgot just how much room the wagon needs a very tight roundabout in Leigh. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a reputable company that provides ADR training in or around Wigan/Manchester. Thats the next goal before I go for the CPC course.

Many thanks as always.

Can recommend him

adr-courses.co.uk/

He does have a very good instructor :wink: :wink:

Thanks animal for swift reply just what I need :slight_smile:

Or wait till Diesldave come on as he is your ADR man

Bliksem:
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a reputable company that provides ADR training in or around Wigan/Manchester. Thats the next goal before I go for the CPC course.

Hi Bliksem,

I can offer you some advice, but could I first ask which CPC you mean please?

Hello Diesel dave.

I have just sent you a pm on the same subject. I am wanting to do ADR Tanks module in the next month or so.

Are you running anything in the north west soon?

Landylad

LandyLad:
Hello Diesel dave.

I have just sent you a pm on the same subject. I am wanting to do ADR Tanks module in the next month or so.

Are you running anything in the north west soon?

Landylad

Hi LL,

I believe the company mentioned by animal above are running a 5-day ADR course starting on 06/08/12, so my guess is that the tanker module would probably commence at 13:30 on 09/08/12 and finish around 15:00 on 10/08/12, but you’d have to contact them for the correct details, costs and course joining instructions.

I hope this helps. :smiley:

Am I right in thinking the adr course contributes 21 hours towards my 35 cpc hours?

evosuk:
Am I right in thinking the adr course contributes 21 hours towards my 35 cpc hours?

Yes as long as the course is registered with JAUPT

evosuk:

Hi evosuk,

As animal says, it depends on whether the ADR provider has registered their ADR course with JAUPT.

Even if an ADR provider has registered their ADR course with JAUPT, there will be some extra costs over and above the price of the ADR course.

The answer to your question is “yes,” but it’s not automatic, so you would have to ask the provider.

Hi bliksem, I’m planning on doing c+e, who did u do refresher with? Im in Wigan.

Hi Wheelyb

I did my refresher course with HGL Hindley Green a very nice instructor Paul Tunstall. Would definately recommend him. paulslgvtraining.com should get you there.

Enjoy your refresher course I certainly did. :slight_smile: