cool boxes

i am going to buy a new cooler box anyone know the
best place
best make
etc etc
up to £150ish

dont waste your money try and put a bit more to it and get a fridge cool boxs only last about a year then burn out a small waeco CF25 will cost you about £300

Personally I wouldn’t buy anything but Waeco. Go to their website, they have a selection of sizes.

As above, you pays for what you get, just dug my waeco out as the fitted fridge in my current drive has just degassed itself :frowning: going to have to find someone to repair it :confused:

Got my waeco for sale for £300. Its only been used for three weeks from new, now ive given up doing European and gone back on days i dont need it anymore. Its a cdf25 you can see what it looks like from this website obrienscamping.co.uk/portabl … cdf-25.htm Comes with a one year warranty and box.

Pm me if your interested, i am in Bristol and it would probably cost a fair bit to courier because it weights about 14kgs. Good thing about it is it fits perfectly in the footwell of a superspace cab daf so you dont have to leave it on the seat.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … 0298211395
ive got one of these,its ice cold & i’ve not turned it off since i had it & it never flatens battery even when left on at weekends.

andy.

aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/sp … _14360.htm

£35 with a 3 year guarantee. I bought a similar one two tears ago from Lidl and its still fine, no probs. 12 volt though.

Mike-C:
Aldi Offers & Amazing Deals | Aldi Specialbuys

£35 with a 3 year guarantee. I bought a similar one two tears ago from Lidl and its still fine, no probs. 12 volt though.

i bought one of those last time they were on offer about 2 year ago,it was a good coolbox till i plugged it into the 24v instead of 12 :frowning: :frowning:

andy.

164480:

Mike-C:
Aldi Offers & Amazing Deals | Aldi Specialbuys

i bought one of those last time they were on offer about 2 year ago,it was a good coolbox till i plugged it into the 24v instead of 12 :frowning: :frowning:

andy.

I bought mine for just a few quids (3.99 on special ofer or something) from Tesco (but it was a small one though) and i plugged it into 24v by mistake as well…

The fun thing was that it worked for seven hours and I had even an ice in it.

Therefore as I was impressed of how indestructable it was, I bought another one and this one is working till now (but I don’t use it much, as I have not been doing overnights for a long time). the only thing I had it was to replace a cable, as something wasn’t connecting near the plug. So in total it costed me about 8 quids :slight_smile: