Fridge/cool box

Right, my halfords 12v cool box has just about given up the ghost after two years.
anyone got any recommendations for a replacement?

happysack:
Right, my halfords 12v cool box has just about given up the ghost after two years.
anyone got any recommendations for a replacement?

How much do you want to spend?
what do you normaly use it for, ie: odd days keeping milk, butter, cheese & ham cold, or tramping keeping a weeks worth of ready meals, & other misc items fresh or frozen

Once you give a liitle more info, then the hallowed masses can give more suitable replies

Waeco stuff is good but is £££s

Away a week at a time, keeping a few ready meals, milk and an odd beer cold! Don’t mind spending a bit more on quality…

to be honest if its lasted you 2 years it prob only cost you 30 quid I’d get another one maybe a bit bigger but why go silly

This is what you need if you are only out for 5 days or so. Yes it does last 5 days plus and no power needed. I had a Halfords powered call box and it never was as cool as the Igloo. The Halford box could also use all the power in a car battery in a few hours. Not good

ebay.co.uk/itm/Igloo-cooler- … 2c6cedb060

Own Account Driver:

£400 in pops @ lymm :sunglasses:

There are Waeco 29 litre cool boxes for 65 quid delivered in Amazon. Any one tried them? Good reviews on Amazon

Fatboy slimslow:

Own Account Driver:

£400 in pops @ lymm :sunglasses:

Are you ok Mr Slimslow? I mean a full post with no smileys? Nurse quick! :grimacing::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

This is mine and its for sale. Its 2 years old the only thing thats was wrong with it is a broke the catch but super glue done the trick
Full working order

£50 but must be collected from aylesbury bucks

You’d be off your head to pay 400quid for a fridge! That what a fridge for the house would cost and its 6 times bigger!

amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000Y8C6AA

No complaints.

I use a Waeco tropicool tc 21, run mine for 6 days at a time not cheap but seem to work well. Also its nice and quiet so no probs sleeping with it running.

Ive got a halfords one and likes been said it was about £30 ish and has been going fine for a year so far.

Bit more expensive now,

halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor … &langId=-1

chris140472:
This is what you need if you are only out for 5 days or so. Yes it does last 5 days plus and no power needed. I had a Halfords powered call box and it never was as cool as the Igloo. The Halford box could also use all the power in a car battery in a few hours. Not good

ebay.co.uk/itm/Igloo-cooler- … 2c6cedb060

I don’t understand how this works. Has it got a removable ice pack?

happysack:
There are Waeco 29 litre cool boxes for 65 quid delivered in Amazon. Any one tried them? Good reviews on Amazon

i`ve got a little waeco,paid about 80 quid for it…from lymm.
just right for milk,a few beers,flora,cold meat etc.

I had a waeco and that only lasted me 2 years and it sort off put me off them.

Yeah, I’d presume the igloo needs ice packs.

Yes you need to use ice packs with the igloo.