Coolbox

Hi guys wonder if any of you can tell me what’s the best coolbox to get been looking at the waeco tropicool and also been looking at the fridge/freezer type of compressed fridge I sleep in cab all week so don’t mind spend a bit on one I have a normal coolbox and mine 12v but is not good any help is much appreciated cheers

Rodneytrotter89:
Hi guys wonder if any of you can tell me what’s the best coolbox to get been looking at the waeco tropicool and also been looking at the fridge/freezer type of compressed fridge I sleep in cab all week so don’t mind spend a bit on one I have a normal coolbox and mine 12v but is not good any help is much appreciated cheers

I have had Electrolux gas/mains/ battery which are good if you are not swapping lorries, Waeco are easier to lift in and out of the cab to car on a weekend or service. I never bothered on UK as there are enough machines/shops/greggs/subways etc

Wheel Nut:
I have had Electrolux gas/mains/ battery which are good if you are not swapping lorries, Waeco are easier to lift in and out of the cab to car on a weekend or service. I never bothered on UK as there are enough machines/shops/greggs/subways etc

All well and good if you want to eat rubbish everyday. I have a fridge to keep milk and fresh meat etc in, nothing worse than eating in truck stops in my experience, also quicker to prep your own meals so a fridge is a good investment.

Waeco compressor fridge , an this is the time to buy one

Iv been offered a waeco cf35 compressor fridge brand new for £300 sounds like a bargain

I’ve got a Volvo one, cost my guv’nor about £70k, but he got a free lorry.

How you cooking ( microwave) ?

Rodneytrotter89:
Iv been offered a waeco cf35 compressor fridge brand new for £300 sounds like a bargain

Buy it they cost £500 + new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nick2008:

No microwave yet that’s next on my list got a stove

blue estate:

Rodneytrotter89:

Brought it collecting it at weekend it’s brand new so had to snap it up at that price

Rodneytrotter89:

blue estate:

Rodneytrotter89:

Brought it collecting it at weekend it’s brand new so had to snap it up at that price

Where you collecting it at?
Under the viaduct?
I’m sure your brother won’t appreciate you making all this stuff public Rodders mate. :unamused:
:laughing:

Rodneytrotter89:

Try this model may be.It ex Was do under new name.12/24/230.Brush less ventilators,work very quid.Keep very low temperature from 0.My tonight show plus 4.But I switch not to full volume.www.minicollers.co.uk

Plus this model not heave .Just about 6 kg.But if you buy freezer that weight about 12 kg.And just for Monday-friday not need 35l volume.

Rodneytrotter89:

nick2008:

The Daewoo QT1 microwave is back in stock at Asda, but the price has gone up from £40 to £59.96
direct.asda.com/daewoo-qt1-14l- … lt,pd.html

peirre:

The Daewoo QT1 microwave is back in stock at Asda, but the price has gone up from £40 to £59.96
direct.asda.com/daewoo-qt1-14l- … lt,pd.html
[/quote]
I got a QT from these people last year, they do not seem to have it now but they have a slightly bigger one on offer £39-99 + £5 delivery. It is 700watts though so rather than the 600 of the QT so depends what inverter you have.

studio.co.uk/shop/en/studio … 0&orderBy=

Edit :- I have just seen the note at the bottom, out of stock :blush: , more arriving in 14 days.