Contact number for

hi all, hope all are well. i ve heard that dhl excel will be running the mfi contract out of thorne near doncaster. i ve looked everywhere for a contact number to speak to them about driving jobs. ive heard they are going to be paying a good wage for 4 on 4 off shifts.

ive spoken to their hr people who can only help with warehouse staff and dont know any numbers for driving positions■■?

so, can anyone help me out?

thanks!!!

also, what are they like to work for?

thanks again

i will ask 4 you chap ,

I done a shift for MFI in Runcorn. Took me a while to find it as its called ‘Howden Kitchens’. Oh, and i took childrens play sand to Argos up in Scotland for them, go figure !!

Description
c e drivers required
thorne / doncaster
get behind the wheel for a world leader.
the best connection group limited is working in partnership with dhl, the worlds leader in logistics and supply chain management services to major high street retailers.
working on behalf of one of their prestigious client’s we are looking to recruit class c e drivers to join the team on a long-term contract basis, from october onwards
opportunities include:
25 c e - £10.00 per hr monday - friday
we require flexible, enthusiastic and professional people that have the personality and drive to act as good ambassadors.
benefits include:
continuous work all year round
excellent rates of pay
enhanced rates for self-employed drivers
full induction/assessment programme including health amp; safety training
excellent working conditions and fleet
potential full time employment opportunities 24 days annual leave from 1st october 2007.
guaranteed 48 hour week
part-time drivers welcome to apply
the best connection group limited
uk’s no: 1 driving employment business
2005-2007
to apply please call leeds 0113 2431033
or text dhl on 07703 559465
e-mail: leeds@thebestconnection.co.uk
web: www.thebestconnection.co.uk

Jobstoday

url shortened…Denis F

thanks dparr59, i have seen the advert through the agency but was wondering if they would be advertising direct. There is also an ad from a sheffield based agency floating around.

i would prefer to try to approach them direct but if thats not possible then it will have to be through the agency i suppose.

dont if it’s too far for u pal but dhl exel at whitwood are holdin a recruiment evening on 1st october ad through agency but it is permanent. it start’s at 3pm till 7pm.

this week ive had almost every agency in the district ringing me up about MFI thorne, seems theyre paying agy rates of £9 p/hr flat days, and £10 p/hr nights.
theres ads in the local papers too, seems its mainly trunking work to other depots

Rang Best Connection about the DHL contract at Thorne. Guy there says its been put on hold. Seems plenty of work out of DHL at Whitwood but he also seemed very vague about shift patterns, hourly rate etc., especially when you consider it’s their contract.

Anyone got any info on Best Connection? What are like for reliability, providing work, backing out on work provided at short notice etc.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Stan

I’ve worked for Best connection. Two weeks after passing my class 2 they gave me a job and were great. Couldn’t fault them. I didn’t work for the Leeds branch though.
I would recommend them to be honest, a lot better than some agencies I have worked for that’s for sure.

best con are crap and so are their rates.

what they do is promise you plenty of hours you get there and its a flat 8hr run.

they are full of ■■■■■■■■.

you might do a job one week on one rate then next week go back on another rate. :imp: :imp: :imp:

jessicas dad:
best con are crap and so are their rates.

what they do is promise you plenty of hours you get there and its a flat 8hr run.

i spoke to em and:

peirre:
seems they`re paying agy rates of £9 p/hr flat days, and £10 p/hr nights.

tbh, as soon as i told em to stop plying me with the proverbial cow dung about the job, they said exactly what you stated.
thats why i havent followed through with my enquiries, ill probably let the intial dust settle on the Thorne site, THEN see whos doing what regarding rates etc …