Companies that have Outbase Drivers

If anyone happens to know of companies that for certain take on outbase drivers, can they pm me that info please ? Cheers.

one word mate good old ireland, well three… ive heard ders a boatload ov poles cheks ect goin back home due to economic changes ie our wages / cutprice of course ud probably be best goin over to sell ursellf after phone ov course nice
tackle better gaffers ie less bzb would be there miself but need to be near home
for time being :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thank you. Very interesting,

yea but don’t they all make you run as bent as a U-Turn them paddys?

no one can make you run bent in my opinion your a grown man so grow apair and speak out no oofence intended to you :wink:

Not so easy when do you that and they then say “Keys please, now ■■■■ off”

so your saying you would keep running bent just to keep your job :laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth: well your license i spose so do as you wish i was just voicing my opinion :wink:

would I ■■■■

you still get a few cowboys but with vosa have got bridges at everyport or nearenuff. its mostly just rumor nowadays… id be back anyways given a chance. id do a lille in france and a frankfurt and be home most weekends easier an a lot cheaper than uk work. anyway gud luck :smiley:

dafmad i forgot to say that i think montgomery transport have outbase drivers, paddy’s but not bad to work for.

You dont want to be doing Monty fridge work as YOU will be FLAT OUT, no ques asked. Thing is with a lot of the Irish outfits, not all, but a good %, is that its all flash with no cash.

got to disagree with the comment about Montgomerys, I drove for them for about 3 years and was never pushed, always ran legal and if it wasnt for my current job coming up , i could well be still there. The subbies that pull for them however, I cant speak for :wink:

try BOYLES they out base :laughing:

matthews of yarmouth

Thanks for everyone’s suggestions.