OUT BASED

Anyone know of companies that still use out based drivers? Im finding it hard to find any these days as Im in the Midlands and only 6 miles from the M40, M42 the others are all linked I would of thought I would be in an ideal spot but have had no joy so far even with the Irish firms.

i take it you missed the van den bosch post. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

youd be well away from the wife

time off sorry hun i have to take my week off in budapest :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Emailed Frans and there not taking on here yet

I can’t find it at the moment but there was a thread on here about a year ago with someone asking this question and a couple of pages of suggestions.
Perhaps if you have a good search it might be of use to you?

Good luck!
Alex

i cant find the thread but a week or so ago wasnt there a company from north wales looking for someone around the midlands area :question: im not sure but it might have been brick work

Harry vos

Cheers lads I`ll have a look round the older posts.

I thought mulgrews used outsourced drivers FYI, not sure if theses one of the Irish ones you’ve tried…

was talking to a mulgrew driver couple of weeks ago and they meant to be trying to get rid of the english drivers, wouldn’t say why when i asked him only that they were causing problems,thiny they work out of somewhere in ham’s hall so would’ve been handy for you. :smiley:

Mulgrews deliver too a place behind where I live so i`ll give them a bell cheers