Coder0 First Week in New JOB Update

Well thought I would post an update on the which Job do you think I should take thread.

My Options were Macfarlanes or a one man band band running ten trucks on fridge work.

The overall opinion was to go with the one man band howevere when OI ahd the interview with Mac’s I was not sure but after reading the Macs contract and doing some basic sums I went with the smaller outfit. (will remain nameless) .

Done the first week its a four shift on and four shift off pattern 3 nights out per week.

Although did do an extra shift overtime :wink:

Not due back in until tuesday :sunglasses:

No different to most driving jobs worked to the max but not over and the gaffer seems like a great bloke not pestering you all the time and actually speaks to you like a real person.(Honeymoon period ? time will tell.)

The work is really easy (Fridges) just load chaufering no handball and the lads I have met so far all speak well of the Job.

Hope to post a diary next week been a bit busyb this week being the new boy and trying to get the hang of fridges.

Thanks for the replys top the original post overwhelming opininon was go with the smaller guy.

P.S. Anyone wanna know what the deal is at Macfarlanes PM me I have the full contract terms etc etc . :open_mouth:

Nice shiny trucks though :unamused:

cody

Glad it seems to be working out for you. I for one tend to like smaller firms because of the name not a number thing.

Coder,

I hope your faith in the smaller firm is justified. I would have probably made the same decision if I was in your shoes.

Good luck with your new job.