Clocks go back tonight

2am clocks go back one hour
DONT FORGET THE ONES IN THE TRUCK NEXT TIME YOU DRIVE

ROG:

evreytime the clocks change i forget to change the tacho :laughing: :laughing:

Also you may need to alter the time zone in your TruckNet profile back to GMT so when you read the boards the posting times are correct.

I’ve also just learnt why the times are always wrong on Trucknet :blush: :blush:

grumpybum:
I’ve also just learnt why the times are always wrong on Trucknet :blush: :blush:

go on. post it on here trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … highlight= :laughing:

when do they change in Belguim
ta

ROG:

grumpybum:

Says someone who also has the wrong time zone set. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

i think ill put taco clock on monday morning so i keep my extra hour till then :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

ROG:

grumpybum:

Says someone who also has the wrong time zone set. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

I just changed it in case i forgot tomorrow :laughing:

scania245:

ROG:

evreytime the clocks change i forget to change the tacho :laughing: :laughing:

If you’ve got a digi-tacho, it should always be set to UTC anyway (which is GMT to all intents and purposes). You might have altered the display to show BST, you can tell, because when you put your card in, the display shows both times for a short time. After that there is a spot next to the time on the display.

For the last few years, I can’t remember when from, Europe and UK have changed their clocks at the same time.

When you get to work on monday, your analogue tachograph will have automatically changed to the new time.

Unless you have a dummy chart in the “Second driver position”

And if you haven’t worked out by now that you don’t need to do this any more, then there is no hope for you!

Or as Jimmy Hill once said at the end of Match of the Day

“Goodnight and don’t forget to put your ■■■■■ back” :open_mouth: :smiley:

hitch:
when do they change in Belguim
ta

The EU standardised DST change dates across the Europe in the late 1990s (IIRC), so Belgium now changes at exactly the same time as the UK.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i could make another disspareging remark…but nah be to good to let it be edited :wink: :laughing:

cheers

ok …guess who didn`t put the tacho back this morning? :blush: :blush:

peirre:

ME - and I started this post :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: x 1,000,000
:laughing:

ROG:

peirre:

ME - and I started this post :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: x 1,000,000
:laughing:

And me. :blush: :blush:

I had my butler do it :slight_smile:

Well the day driver is pretty good at things like that - as usual he had it all set up right :laughing:

The guy who drove mine on Friday night must have done mine when he finished Saturday Morning as it was correct when I got in on Monday morning, he’d also set the correct time on the cab phone.