Trucknet Uk clock

Can somebody put the clock to right time i keep thinking its bed time :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The clock is right, if itā€™s showing wrong on your machine then you must have your timezone set wrong, go into your User Control Panel and you can set it right.

Paul

no its not ! theres a hour difference between the clock and my computer too :confused:

syramax:
no its not ! theres a hour difference between the clock and my computer too :confused:

Thank god for that thought i was going mad :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

syramax:

alter the time in trucknet user control panel

syramax:

As I said above, it is right.

You must have your timezone set wrong. Click on ā€œUser Control Panelā€, then ā€œBoard Preferencesā€ and set your timezone to UTC.

Paul

Thatā€™s nothing. Tapatalk sometimes thinks itā€™s 1st Jan 1970.:confused:

Just done mineā€¦i was thinking my pc was wrongā€¦changed mine as was directed but i was utc had to change from the summer settingā€¦its all clear now .

Sorted its the yes /no below the time zone feel champion feels like ive got another hour in the scracher now :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Thank you Mr Repton good to see your on the ball :wink: :wink:
I wonder how many have thought it but didnt want to say :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thereā€™s a clock?

the maoster:
Thereā€™s a clock?

+1

I thought I was going madā€¦

Paul

sonflowerinwales:

the maoster:
Thereā€™s a clock?

+1

I thought I was going madā€¦

On the index page youā€™ll see the time on the left just above the forums list, the time is displayed for when posts were made which is also governed by how you have the time set in your control panel.

When looking as a GUEST the time is set to BST

OK when looking as a signed in MEMBER because it can be changed in the user control panel

I would have though that the default time when viewing as a guest would be GMT/ZULU like the tacho time