Clearout

Having had the day off yesterday, I decided,(ok the wife__) decided I should reduce my pile of old Commercial Motors, Road transport etc.
In order to make the job a bit more bearable, I had a couple of bottles of Marston’s Old Empire while scanning through the magazines. 2or 3 bottles of Pedigree later I noticed a trend developing in the articles, but my EURIKA moment came after the 2nd bottle of Old Peculiar.
I came to the conclusion that a lot of the politicians, both national & local, together with environmentalists with an interest in transport, are either failed medical students, or graduates of the Picasso Art School. The more I read, the more I became convinced they didn’t know their backside from their elbow.
Before any so called professional driver thinks I should have thought of the children, I did but they’ve fled the nest. BTW, I wasn’t p*ssed but will admit to being intellectually inebreated.
Gotta go, got a banging headache. :frowning:__

Fat Controller:
Having had the day off yesterday, I decided,(ok the wife__) decided I should reduce my pile of old Commercial Motors, Road transport etc.
In order to make the job a bit more bearable, I had a couple of bottles of Marston’s Old Empire while scanning through the magazines. 2or 3 bottles of Pedigree later I noticed a trend developing in the articles, but my EURIKA moment came after the 2nd bottle of Old Peculiar.
I came to the conclusion that a lot of the politicians, both national & local, together with environmentalists with an interest in transport, are either failed medical students, or graduates of the Picasso Art School. The more I read, the more I became convinced they didn’t know their backside from their elbow.
Before any so called professional driver thinks I should have thought of the children, I did but they’ve fled the nest. BTW, I wasn’t p*ssed but will admit to being intellectually inebreated.

Marston Pedigree, pure nectar, & sod the children

Fat Controller:

didn’t bother with the double drop or resolution then :question: :smiley:

jonboy

I thought tis thread was about something else … :blush: :blush:

jimboy124:
I thought tis thread was about something else … :blush: :blush:

I have just been prescribed Orlistat / Zenical, you dont need Marstons Pedigree I can tell you! :stuck_out_tongue:

I have just been prescribed Orlistat / Zenical, you dont need Marstons Pedigree I can tell you! :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
Ah, but do you drink it, or do you insert it. With your signature line, I’m not too sure :laughing:

fingers:

Fat Controller:

didn’t bother with the double drop or resolution then :question: :smiley:

jonboy

The Double Drop & Single Malt are for the next time I’m sorting out old mags. Having said that, I think there may be some quality control testing going on in the meantime.

Fat Controller:
In order to make the job a bit more bearable, I had a couple of bottles of Marston’s Old Empire while scanning through the magazines]
[/quote]__

:open_mouth: Day off?, drinking alcohol? Call yourself a profffesssional driver?? :unamused: :unamused: