This Weeks CM

Members may be interested to know that our illustrious lord and master (Rikki) is featured in an interview in this week’s Commercial Motor. The journalist managed to catch up with Rikki in the pub but he only drank two pints during the interview so it is quite coherent. :wink: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Oh by the way, don’t tell anyone else about the article as Rikki doesn’t want it to receive too much attention. DOH!!! :blush: :blush:

Coffeeholic:
The journalist managed to catch up with Rikki in the pub but he only drank two pints during the interview so it is quite coherent. :wink: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Two pints, that’s quite conservative for a journalist, either it was over breakfast or Rikki was paying. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

No, no, no. Rikki drank only two pints, no doubt the jurno drank a lot more. :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

oh dear, my copy is sat on the table unopened :confused:

is it safe to read :smiling_imp:

Denis F:
is it safe to read :smiling_imp:

It is VITAL to read… :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Can anyone scan and send me the article PLEASE!!!

Bully

whats the date of the issue?

paul

The issue date is the 1 st January.

i saw the bit in comercial motor and thats how i found this site.

happy new year everyone

Bob

Well done Rikki.

I thought it was excellent. I might not be “one of you” now, but still like to see things going forward in the industry. Trucknet & PDA are both excellent, well managed sites & the advice, opinions & help you have all offered me on my quest for a “toy” have been greatfully received.

If ANY of you are ever delivering to March, Cambs - there’s a lorry park in the town centre & our workshops are a few steps away, free cuppa on offer to the needy :wink:

BoltonBob:
i saw the bit in comercial motor and thats how i found this site.

happy new year everyone

Bob

Hi Bob, and welcome to TruckNet UK! :grimacing: