class2

hi guyz as some of you know with the help of this forum i passed my pcv & been working as a bus driver for 8months now , well yesterday passed my class 2 theory & got my lessons & test next week, i dont foresee any probs as i am driving buses around all day. do i need to do another theory for class 1 or not?

t3:
hi guyz as some of you know with the help of this forum i passed my pcv & been working as a bus driver for 8months now , well yesterday passed my class 2 theory & got my lessons & test next week, i dont foresee any probs as i am driving buses around all day. do i need to do another theory for class 1 or not?

I don’t believe so, because you’ve already passed the LGV theory test. Congrats on that !! Well-done mate.

no you don’t is the short and sweet answer!

:sunglasses: well done you should be fine, probably smoother! but are you doing manual? is the bus auto? , no xtra theory for class 1, but i would say different from a bus. are you fed up with passengers! :unamused: bet you get some that try your patience :wink: good luck! i am sure you will let us know how you get on.

ye fed up with passengers, ye im auto license but class2 converts it over to manual so 2 birds with 1 stone

hi guyz, gotta say big thanks to members for advice given , i passed class 2 some time ago now (not had chance to post) had job interview for class2 work last week will know outcome next week, also i booked & paid for class1 course next week so fingers crossed again :smiley:

t3:
hi guyz, gotta say big thanks to members for advice given , i passed class 2 some time ago now (not had chance to post)

WELL DONE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

As you are already an experienced driver of large vehicles (PCV) you should do ok on your C+E

well done that fella :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: