THEORY TEST!

Hi all :smiley:

Wonder if you guys can help?
I have my provisional LGV and passed the theory test 2 months ago but now have the chance to drive buses.Do i have to re-apply for a provisional PCV and sit theory test and medical again?I thought PCV & LGV theory was basically the same?

Cheers
allan
(22 from east kilbride,scotland)

it’s a different theory test :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: so yes you have to do it again !

you also need D on your licence as a provisional, so if you didn’t add it when you added C you will have to apply again !

tattooedally:
have the chance to drive buses

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, save yourself DONT DO IT… do ANYTHING but drive buses…

On a serious note its ■■■■ working in the bus industry! I work for the nationwide bus company starting with “A” and your treated no better than dog ■■■■ on the shoe of management. Do yourself a favour, have a chat with some of the drivers in the area you would work, find out and save your soul… :open_mouth:

**:D :smiley: :smiley: Welcome tattooedally :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

If you click the link in my signature it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot of info which may be of use to you :smiley: :smiley:

You will NOT need another medical for D if your last LGV one was within the last 12 months :smiley:

:smiley: Hi tattooedally, WELCOME.:grimacing:

As Denis F, BUT :laughing: Why would anybody would want to carry freight that can talk.? :wink:

dieseldave:
:smiley: Hi tattooedally, WELCOME.:grimacing:

As Denis F, BUT :laughing: Why would anybody would want to carry freight that can talk.? :wink:

Because it unloads itself, until it gets a bit naughty then you have to do a bit of handballing. :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

gsm31:
Because it unloads itself, until it gets a bit naughty then you have to do a bit of handballing. :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

:laughing: PMSL :laughing: That’s very true gsm31.:grimacing:

Bus drivers also don’t have to deal with stroppy FLT ‘forky’ drivers either, so that’s another plus point.
Nor do bus drivers have to deal with arsey security jobsworths at RDCs, so bus driving might not be as bad as I thought… :smiley:

dieseldave:

gsm31:

:laughing: PMSL :laughing: That’s very true gsm31.:grimacing:

so bus driving might not be as bad as I thought… :smiley:

LOL!!!

Ill take your awkward forky’s and security guards if you take my Friday/Saturday night ■■■■ heads who mostly want a punchup :laughing: