Class1 training hours?

hi guys doin my class1 training this week started mon was told i will have short lesson for some reason, started 7am finished 9am. tues started 12 finished bout 3. wed started 12 fin bout 3. thurs started 12 finished bout 4 this was an extension to make up for mon. got 1 more lesson tomorrow 2 days break then test 14.30 mon. doesnt sound like many hrs for the money to me??

you are being ripped well and truly off :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Doesnt sound too good really - if youve paid a chunk of money up front for this then whatever you HAVE paid you should try breaking it down into an hourly rate and allow for the test fee too - then i would be asking why they have not given you a specified number of hours ie - use £50 an hour as an average - if youve paid £1000 for training,take the test fee out and you should still be getting around 18 hours of driving in before your test at least - apply your own figures to this and see how much youre really getting out of the deal :wink:

Name and shame. This makes them get their act together and saves prospective students from going through the same ordeal. :astonished:

t3:
hi guys doin my class1 training this week started mon was told i will have short lesson for some reason, started 7am finished 9am. tues started 12 finished bout 3. wed started 12 fin bout 3. thurs started 12 finished bout 4 this was an extension to make up for mon. got 1 more lesson tomorrow 2 days break then test 14.30 mon. doesnt sound like many hrs for the money to me??

I make that a total of about 15 hours
was it all behind the wheel hours?
I’ve just done a 1 to 1 CE - 2 days training & test on third day in afternoon
total behind the wheel time prior to test = 15 hours cost about £1,000