Class 2 Test Result

Failed !!! :frowning:

First off nerves got the better of me . Drove in to do the reversing exercise ,drove through the first set of cones ,saw another cone ahead and just carried on .Reversed ,set meself up ,did the exercise no problem .Controlled stop , all OK , then out on to the road .Almost immediately pulled over to do the Gear Change Exercise .This was the first Serious ,basically didnt flick down to Low Gears ,so started off in 3rd instead of 1st .

Rest of the drive went pretty well…I thought . Examiner gave me another serious for getting too close to a cyclist before pulling out .Of course Im sure he knows the rules better than me ,but given the same situation I would have done exactly the same TBH …except for when on my test :unamused:

So 2 Serious and 9 minors which were :

Control -Gears

Control - Prking Brake/MC Brake X 2

Move Off - Safely

Use Of Mirrors -M/C rear obs - Signalling

Response to signs/signals - traffic Lights

Use Of Speed

Junctions - Approach Speed

Awareness /Planning

Went back and booked my retest for next Wednesday.Fingers crossed .At least I know what the actual test is like ,and once over the initial nerves it wasnt too bad .

Unlucky mate, Try using kalm tablets to settle you’re nerves they worked for me. But atleast you know what to expect now so next time round the nerves won’t be so bad.

Good luck with the retest

Hard luck… :frowning: Fair play , you are not hanging about for the

retest… :laughing: :laughing: good luck for wednesday… :smiley: :smiley:

sorry to hear about your test.you will get there im sure ,glad you have rebooked
at least you know what to expect .it wont seem as daunting next time
anyhow off to the ferry for 1600 pleasure not work bruges here i come
shame i will miss england play tommorow i shall be sampling the beer in belgium such a hard life

Hard Luck Mate

Like you say at least you know what the test involves so your pass it second time round.

Best Of Luck

SalTheWop:
.At least I know what the actual test is like ,and once over the initial nerves it wasnt too bad .

Thats the way to look @ it exactly SalTheWop its like a mock exam but bleeding expensive 1 thats all!!!

The nerves were & still are a real problem for me- they just don’t go away. I did find having one of those actimil drinks & a 2 paracetomol’s an hour before helped but that could be all in the head :confused:

You’ve done the right thing in booking straight back in for it nice 1…

The very best of luck to you

You’ll get there

Wills

sorry to hear you didnt pass - you are doing the right thing by rebooking straight away

Cheers guys , just got a letter through the post .My application for a training grant from the Post Office (took redundancy) has been accepted ,so thats my Class 1 paid for .Just the small matter of getting through the CLass 2 first :smiley:

Bummer!
Sorry you didn’t pass.

I went to the doctors to get some tablets for my nerves it was that bad for my car, class 2 and for my first class 1 test. For my second class 1 test I just resigned myself to ’ what will be will be’ and couldn’t care less as I knew I would pass one day. And low and behold I passed!! Thank god! It was costing a bleeding fortune!! And I didn’t take any tablets.

Anyhoo loads of luck for Wednesday!! :smiley: