Passed my class 2 retest!

Managed to keep the nerves at bay for my retest today, some difference from last week’s disaster of a fail this time I passed with only 1 fault, had a great drive and enjoyed it just need to find a jab now![emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Nailed it big style G man
Well done that man. Got any tips for the nerves mate? Gotta get my c+e retest booked soon.

Congrats pal, the second time around you knew what to expect…

Nice one! :smiley:

Think I just felt more relaxed cause I knew what to expect, kept reminding myself that it was just another drive in the truck nothing different to the training, I think having the week away from driving helped too,

Next year for my c+e once I’ve got the money hopefully I can do it first time so I don’t have to shell out another £295 for a retest!

Good luck with your retest just try and chill out for it and it will all come together

Well done pal

graemem106:
Think I just felt more relaxed cause I knew what to expect

Really? :open_mouth:

It’s the only advice you can really give anyone…
Relax, don’t rush, and try to let it flow as it’s pretty much in YOUR control of whether you pass or fail.
Don’t worry about what might happen, just focus on what you have learnt, AS you approach each situation.
Forget about being in a test, observation and appropriate action is all that matters.

:smiley: :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:

graemem106:
Think I just felt more relaxed cause I knew what to expect

Really? :open_mouth:

It’s the only advice you can really give anyone…
Relax, don’t rush, and try to let it flow as it’s pretty much in YOUR control of whether you pass or fail.
Don’t worry about what might happen, just focus on what you have learnt, AS you approach each situation.
Forget about being in a test, observation and appropriate action is all that matters.

Thats probably the best test advice ive heard. A bottle of lucozade before the test helps too,keeps you sharp but AVOID coffee and energy drinks,they make you jittery and theres a huge low from them,also they make you need a pee.