Class 2 Jobs Worcester area

Evening lads,

Could you share with me where do you work and if you know any Class2 or 7.5t multi-drop jobs around worcester/tewkesbury/cheltenham area? I am so desperate [emoji47]

Thanks is advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whites, Robinsons, Tooles, Gilders, Vic Haines, Spriggs to name but a few.

Hth.

Downton in Gloucester. Ive seen a few rigids of theirs, and they seem keen to train people, so perhaps a chance to get your class one.

Smiths Waste Management in Tewkesbury should have something for you if your interested in skips, hooks, dustbin lorries, tippers etc.

Pwyll:

Hth.

Do robinsons have any rigids ? ive only ever seen their silly pink artics about, I went for an interview there many years ago to be told ’ you might think your doing well with the amount of loads etc, but we’ll be the judge of that’ that told me all i needed to know. he might as well said you’ll be run ragged and doing max hours. oh yes and he also said most of our drivers run back in on a sat morning after being away all week. They seem to have a permanent advert in the local paper.

anomally:

Pwyll:

Hth.

Do robinsons have any rigids ? ive only ever seen their silly pink artics about, I went for an interview there many years ago to be told ’ you might think your doing well with the amount of loads etc, but we’ll be the judge of that’ that told me all i needed to know. he might as well said you’ll be run ragged and doing max hours. oh yes and he also said most of our drivers run back in on a sat morning after being away all week. They seem to have a permanent advert in the local paper.

They added a small fleet of Scania flat top rigids three or four years ago for a specific contract. I’ve never had anything to do with them so can’t comment on what they are like to work for.