after work

anybody know anyone who’s hiring in around the Walsall area on class 2 work? got laid off friday and I’ll be doing the rounds with a few agency’s tommorrow but thought I’d ask on here…

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PM Sent.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Check Indeed site
indeed.co.uk/jobs?q=hgv+clas … &l=Walsall

Warton and Aspray (if you are desperate :laughing: :laughing: )…should be handy for you.

Allied bakery west brom
Poundland bilston (if you want transport number give me a shout)
Culina Bilston
GP batteries willenhall (Moffat tho).
Spar willenhall
Blakemores Darlo
Royal Mail in wolvo
K transport willenhall (I think).
Sheldon Clayton west brom
Dreams in wednesbury
Sharps kitchens in bilston
Not sure if TKMaxx do class 2 in green lane tbh
Joseph Ash and wedges in willenhall
EMR recycling in darlo
Banks’s brewery in wolvo
If you have your ADR Calor gas next to wolvo train station (sensible place to have gas bottles lol)

Not sure if all are hiring sorry but putting a few ideas out,will look about on the way to work tomorrow for you.

Jeff

Baggie:
Check Indeed site
indeed.co.uk/jobs?q=hgv+clas … &l=Walsall

Warton and Aspray (if you are desperate :laughing: :laughing: )…should be handy for you.

You forgot to Mainline haulage in your very very desperate list lol

Oak Furniture Land in Walsall

Unless it’s changed they are always looking for class 2 drivers but it’s multi drop, double manned

lol thanks guys… sorry bout late reply haven’t been getting notifications iv applied for a few and had loads of offers I can pretty much take my pick anybody would think there is a shortage

Daytrunker:
Allied bakery west brom
Poundland bilston (if you want transport number give me a shout)
Culina Bilston
GP batteries willenhall (Moffat tho).
Spar willenhall
Blakemores Darlo
Royal Mail in wolvo
K transport willenhall (I think).
Sheldon Clayton west brom
Dreams in wednesbury
Sharps kitchens in bilston
Not sure if TKMaxx do class 2 in green lane tbh
Joseph Ash and wedges in willenhall
EMR recycling in darlo
Banks’s brewery in wolvo
If you have your ADR Calor gas next to wolvo train station (sensible place to have gas bottles lol)

Not sure if all are hiring sorry but putting a few ideas out,will look about on the way to work tomorrow for you.

Jeff

thanks jeff

I work at aspray and they’re always after drivers but its ■■■■■■■ ■■■■,soul destroying just read the reviews on indeed they’re just about right

Avoid

Spud

spud76:
I work at aspray and they’re always after drivers but its [zb] [zb],soul destroying just read the reviews on indeed they’re just about right

Avoid

Spud

Spud
You know it’s bad when Asprays had a scheme running with the job centre when they were trying to get class 1 drivers work for 6 weeks with no pay just JSA (£73.10 a week ) nights and weekends too err don’t think so lol

I no mate lol I’ve been there 10 years i took out a indian bloke out with me for a week never driven a 7.5t in his life had been in the care industry for 30 years and was just getting dole money

Spud

spud76:
I no mate lol I’ve been there 10 years i took out a indian bloke out with me for a week never driven a 7.5t in his life had been in the care industry for 30 years and was just getting dole money

Spud

And who said slavery had been abolished in the 19th century

spud76:
I work at aspray and they’re always after drivers but its [zb] [zb],soul destroying just read the reviews on indeed they’re just about right

Avoid

Spud

lol iv seen that advert many times and I’m aware of how dull it is…

if ever there was a time to try out limping it was now and to be honest it seems to me agencys hold all the cards iv been to 3 interviews direct with company’s now obviously id have to do 12 weeks before I go over to them but these are small family run company’s looking for someone long-term and I didn’t expect to find jobs like this on the agency