Class 2 Midlands

Sorry if this is on the wrong board, but does anyone know of any decent companies in the Midlands (Staffs/Shrops/WMids) who are recruiting Class 2 Drivers - preferably not daft multidrop like Parcel firms.

Nights out - not a problem
ADR - not a problem
Distance work - not a problem
Money - Just fair money for what I work.

Been working for a well known firm (likes the idea of a roadtrain) and this past year has seen the job go daft - more and more pressure to exceed limits/hrs etc and I just want a decent honest living with a minimal amount of hassle.

Ta.

Couple of firms recruiting lately were Clive Cowern at Bridgnorth and A&D Haulage at Telford.
Have no idea what pay etc is for class 2, but both were on the jobcentreplus website :exclamation:

Good luck

There`s Fly by Night the rock n roll company in birmimgham there near birmingham football club.

Don’t know if they’re after drivers but you could try palletline on tyburn road, brum - they use a lot of class 2 for local deliveries.

Ta.
Ill look into it today. :smiley:

coop halesowen after class 2 £488 before tax a week top kit 56 plate volvos no nights out 01215854718 ask for dave bloomfield our rob kirby

you could try wisemans in ashmore lake ind est,willenhall,not the best of kit but jobs a p. o .[zb]

also helps if you like milk? :smiley:

mark croft:

pain in the backside is milk. if you like shoving those little cages about and using taillifts. :imp: :imp: :imp:

i hate taillifts.

jessicas dad:

mark croft:

pain in the backside is milk. if you like shoving those little cages about and using taillifts. :imp: :imp: :imp:

i hate taillifts.

MANUAL LABOUR JD TUT TUT :laughing: :laughing:

WERE DRIVER,S NOT LABOURER,S
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
(spelling)

i’m not a great fan,but is was COOL in the summer to be climbing in the fridge every couple of hrs and having a chill with a nice cold drink.

CoOp jobs sounds good - whats it like? i.e how many drops? what are the gaffers like? etc

Cheers for all the replies, if I dont reply straight away I am not being rude its cos I’m on a night out (not usually planned) due to the TM inability to grasp the concept that Autoroute isnt actually real life, and that the wagon is limited to 56 mph not mach 0.56! :imp:

kjw21:
. . due to the TM inability to grasp the concept that Autoroute isnt actually real life, and that the wagon is limited to 56 mph not mach 0.56! :imp:

Mach 0.56 is 56mph, isn’t it ■■? :smiley: :smiley:

so the sound barrier (mach 1) is 100 mph?
No wonder they got rid of concorde!
Amazing that it even managed to take off really! lol

:smiley: :smiley: