Can anyone put a word in

Can anyone put a word in for me at there place of work a mate they know just anything.

Got 7 years class 2 behind me nice clean licence and dont struggle to find class 2 work BUT

Just passed my class 1 a month ago and looking for that all important break, weekend, nights perm, temp just anything to give some new blood a chance. Im from merseyside but will travel anywhere for the opportunity nice clean licence and eager for the experience oh and im 29 (for insurance blah blah).

Can you help■■?

Ive tried every agency and every company i can think of, emails, phone calls and knocking on doors

Just getting desperate and loosing heart :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best Connections Warrington seem to have plenty of work in Merseyside, if you not already tried.

usersteve:
Can you help???Ive tried every agency and every company i can think of, emails, phone calls and knocking on doorsJust getting desperate and loosing heart :cry: :cry: :cry:

Not a scouser no! :grimacing: :grimacing: Huntapac? 01772817244 ask for Adam OR stobarts Appleton ask for simon Morgan 01925605400

Yest a scouser lol but ive promised not to nick load and use a key and not a screwdriver :laughing:

Joking aside i will ring those mentioned cheers fellas :wink:

Home Bargain are looking for class 1 and 2 drivers at the mo, they might not take you on on class 1 at once
but they need class 2 drivers now, then you will progress to the bendies, 0151 530 2956

George Allinson Tpt have a depot in Kirkby, they will give u a chance.
Depot manager rib Crowe.
A mix of general haulage and container work.

Cheers for the help, got a free day tomorrow and it will be dedicated to class 1 hunting thanks to the suggestions, will keep you updated

Thanks for taking the time out to respond :wink:

Sent you a e-mail

Have you tried B&M they seem to be looking also Fagan & Whilley

Hi mate. If your looking for work still you could try goggins transport in orrell park by fords off orrell lane, they are looking fir drivers and tend to give people a chance myself included, they are nota bad firm they do containers and curtainsiders they also do tramping aswell as days, ask for Martin or Tom