Class 2 driver ready for work

i have just passed my test for the class 2 looking for work in the south wales area. im 24 from the bridgend area with minimal experiance and just hoping that someone is willing to take on a new driver. im a hard reliable worker. honest and trustworthy. please contact me on my E-Mail. martyncroke@hotmail.co.uk. thanks

Class 1 driver not ready for work, just turned down agency class 1 multi store drop because I knew I never had enough experience. :wink: responsiblity or stupidy you decide. :laughing:

crokie10:
i have just passed my test for the class 2

:smiley: :smiley:

Redrorry:
Class 1 driver not ready for work, just turned down agency class 1 multi store drop because I knew I never had enough experience. :wink: responsiblity or stupidy you decide. :laughing:

Just think of the children who are missing out on the products you would have delivered.

Call yourself a professional? :wink:

dar1976:

Redrorry:

Just think of the children who are missing out on the products you would have delivered.

Call yourself a professional? :wink:

Nah a woose. :wink: Class 2 multidrop woosing pays much the same, better the devil your getting to know. :wink: :laughing:

True. I’d have taken the class 1 for the experience if I wasn’t already booked up till Christmas.

dar1976:
True. I’d have taken the class 1 for the experience if I wasn’t already booked up till Christmas.

I have done class 1, it was the headless chicken nature of said offering that was the problem. Thats experience. :wink:

you could try castell howell in cross hands if its not too far for you, they’ll take you on if your willing to get up early!

Shame it’s over the welsh border. The toll charge would be a killer and it’s quite a distance. Thanks for the information though :slight_smile: