Class 2 question

hi all,
i passed my class 2 back in april this year having previously driven 7.5 tonne vehicles for 10 years with my previous job which i left 4 years ago so have some experience(get to the point man) my question is that since passing in april i have found that getting a job either permanent or through an agency has been relevetly easy in kent area anyway probably helped by past experience BUT i have found the 3 different jobs i ve done i.e. mostly multi drop very stressful for example vehicles loaded wrong causing alot of extra time and hassle,long days and in particular a high turnover of staff,in one firm you get a long service award if you survive a month.
Im sorry if it sounds like im moaning i promise you i dont mind a bit of hard work but my question is that the norm with class2 work or does it get better with experience and do you think class 1 is better work.
SORRY FOR MOANING but have got a little fed up recently :frowning: :open_mouth:

Hi
I,m afraid i,m in the same mind set as you.

I,ve been on class 2 for over 2 years.

Agency work seems to be multi-drop,10-20 drops no proper addresses.
No usefull route planning,missing paperwork,
12 hour days and no thank you,s :frowning:

But sometimes i got a lie in till 5.00am :laughing:

Dont know about Class 1
But you are not on your own.

i dont care what anyone says. multi drop is a skill that must be learned just as anything else. quite frankly, its one i can live without. i dont like chasing my own arse all day