Class 1 training w.mids

any one know any good class 1 training companies in w.mids. I done my class2 with topgear halesowen but i had a different instructor every day, which i dont think is right so am looking for decent one in w.mids any 1 got any suggestions i live in longbridge next to the rover but dont mind travelling,
ive finally decided totake the plunge onto class 1 as it an extra feather in cap and ive finally managed to get money together after all other times ive saved it and ive spent it on something else lol could of done it ten times over lol but 42" plasma is nice in the lounge though lol

Hi stvme2519,

Got to say I wouldnt like having a differnt instructor everyday not good @ all :imp:, anyways from recommendations posted on here I’d say give Eastern lgv training a try, easternlgvtraining.co.uk/index1.htm.

I went with Ctt Wolverhampton centraltransporttraining.co.uk/ but that might be to far for you to travel too, I start my C+E Tuesday morning :open_mouth:

Ps them big Tellies are Great but book your course asap cuz you’ll be spending ur money on the HD sky Box :sunglasses:

For anyone interested there is Great difference in Pic quality, but there is a lack of content @ the moment.

Drive safe

Wills

I did mine with Eastern (0121 773 4557) - based in Yardley, they were good - should have passed my C+E first time but for a stupid mistake, passed second though - as did my mate who did the course with me. George Lovatt also gets recommended by a few people … … …

G

I used George Lovatt (he was based in Stechford, presume he still is), good instructor and I passed first time although uses a drawbar which lots of people aren’t keen on.

any 1 heard of anglo training