Class 1 training and test in scotland

Hello all, im going to travel to scotland for class 1 training and test. doe’s anyone know the best town or village in scotland to get class1. why im asking is, my money is running very low now and this will be my first and last attempt at getting the class 1. i travelled to england to get my class 2, and it cost me alot more, with flights,b+b etc, than i thought. the reason im having to travel is there is an ongoing strike overhere which has held me back since the start of april, so i really need to be 100% certain of the place i opt for and thats where you good people can help me. thanking you all, Bobby

check out FIDDES in inverness or Mc ARA in perth!!

Prices vary. LAGTA lagta.co.uk have various sites around Scotland and have a good reputation, but may be a bit expensive. I trained with a company called Livingston driver training (just outside Edinburgh) but didn’t think they were very good. That was 9 years ago, although another guy I used to work with went with them more recently and didn’t rate them either.

Also try Ritchies’s in Glasgow. ritchiestraining.co.uk

Hope this helps and good luck.

Thanks for the info, i have been in touch with ayrdrivertraining based in kilmarnock and they seem fine. if anyone knows them please let me know your thoughts. many thanks. bobby boy

GTG training offer a high quality of training. I’m going to do my class 1 with them in a month or so,.

Dapper Scavenger:
GTG training offer a high quality of training. I’m going to do my class 1 with them in a month or so,.

where are they based dapper :question: so that i can stop away from that area :laughing: :laughing: no only kidding have you got dates yet when they can fit you in for the test :question: good luck. :wink:

Bobby boy:
Thanks for the info, i have been in touch with ayrdrivertraining based in kilmarnock and they seem fine. if anyone knows them please let me know your thoughts. many thanks. bobby boy

are you over here yet bobby boy :question: