Best LGV training Glasgow/Ayrshire

Through others experience in Glasgow/Ayrshire, who would you say is best value for money for class 1 training and with a good pass rate, need to do my homework before booking my course.

Thanks.

Check out the recommended training schools link contained within the link in my signature below

Wouldn’t know about training schools up there, but, Dumfries test centre, if I recall rightly, has a fairly high pass rate. So, looking around that general area for a decent training school might be an idea?

ROG:
Check out the recommended training schools link contained within the link in my signature below

Not made my decision any easier lol, it’s between ritchies and highfield heavies lol

Broxi1981:

ROG:

Not made my decision any easier lol, it’s between ritchies and highfield heavies lol

Use the site search facility for both

I must admit i done my Class 1 & 2 with Pat at Highfield Heavies and shes realy good and quite easy on the eye for a chick of her age :stuck_out_tongue:

I have paid to Ritchies to put my nefew through his class 2 and he failed 3 weeks ago but he sits it again on 22nd Dec and im hoping he can pass 2nd time!

Hope this helps anybody thinking of joining the indistory :wink:

I would recommend Richies.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: